Bonding

The dragon landed on the ground.
With a growl, he burned a circle of fire on the grass. Pawing it he lay down.
He heard a bird chirp and looked up. He watched it as it flew away. Feeling envy. How he wished he could fly again.
He looked down to see Ezra sitting cross legged in front of him.
He waved.
The Night Fury groaned and got into a better position. Curling up, he put his tail over his eyes and got ready to sleep.
Ezra shuffled forward and reached out to the tail.
It suddenly shot up and Ezra's gaze met the dragon's.
Quickly getting to his feet, he walked away.
The dragon sighed and walked off to the next best resting place.

The Night Fury hung like a bat from a tree. His tail looped over the branch.
Eyes fluttering open, he removed his tail that was covering his eyes. He looked over to see Ezra sitting on a rock.
The boy was drawing the dragon ​in the dirt with a stick.
He saw in the corner of his eye the reptile sit beside him.
Focusing more on his art, he continued to draw the Night Fury.
Silently thanking Sabine for teaching him the basics to art.
The dragon watched. Purring with curiosity.
Once he made out what the boy was drawing, he got up and walked on his hind legs to the nearest tree.
Tearing a branch from it, he walked back to Ezra and started a creation of his own.
Ezra watched, mystified as the dragon spun round and dragged the branch in the dirt.
He pecked the ground with it before turning and continuing to sketch.
He accidentally hit Ezra over the head with the leaves on the branch but neither seemed to care.
He finally finished and put the stick aside. Nodding with a purr at his work.
Ezra stared round.
He could make out his face being drawn.
Walking forward, his boot connected with the lines of the dragon's drawing.
The Night Fury snarled and Ezra quickly removed his shoe from his work.
The reptile purred.
Ezra raised a brow and put his foot back into the ground.
Once again, the dragon snarled.
Ezra stepped over the drawing making the dragon purr again.
He smiled softly at the winged lizard and carefully made his way over the sketch. Twisting round as he coordinated where to put his foot.
He finally came to the edge of the drawing and felt warm air on his head.
Turning round, the Night Fury looked down on him.
Ezra slowly​ reached out a hand to the creature. The dragon growled as Ezra's hand came closer to him.
Ezra retracted and the reptile stopped snarling.
With an inward sigh, Ezra turned his head away, and reached out to the dragon.
The Night Fury looked at Ezra's palm that was coming towards him.
It stopped about five inches from his face.
The reptile gave a small move forward before resting his nose on Ezra's hand.
The boy sighed and looked at the dragon.
After a few seconds, it took its nostrils from Ezra's hand and considered him.
With a snort, it flew away from him to the other side of the cove.
Ezra knew this was his time to go back to the base.

Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲