To protect your pet dragon

"It totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers and that's their queen. It controls them" Sabine said as Toothless landed in the cove.
"Let's find Kanan" she said dismounting the dragon and heading off.
"No. Not yet" Ezra said getting off the dragon and stopping Sabine.
"No, they'll kill Toothless, Sabine we need to think about this carefully" Ezra said, turning away from her.
"Ezra, we just discovered the Dragons Nest. The thing we've been searching for, for months. And you want to keep it a secret? What, to protect your pet dragon, are you serious?" Sabine asked.
Ezra turned round and looked her with a emotionless expression. 
"Yes" he said strongly. 
Sabine's face relaxed as she blinked in surprise.
"Okay" she said.
"Then what do we do?"
"Just give me till tomorrow. I'll figure something out" Ezra said. 
"Okay."
Sabine suddenly punched his arm.
"That's for kidnapping me" she told him.
Ezra gave her a very confused glance. Holding his arm, he looked over at Toothless who was drinking from the stream. He gave a gurgle as Ezra turned back to Sabine.
The girl tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before grabbing Ezra's collar and kissing his cheek quickly. 
"That's for, everything else" she said backing away and running from the cove.
Ezra watched her go, a gentle smile on his face as Toothless went over and looked at him.
The boy glanced at the dragon.
"Oh what are, what are you looking at?" Ezra asked.
The dragon gave a purr before looking away.