Life on Yavin

Toothless looked down on Ezra with concern. The boy was lying in one of the Med-bay beds, eyes closed and lifeless. He was wearing his undershirt and pants underneath the sheets with his gear beside the bed. Ezra's hair was slightly messed up and he had a few black marks on his face.
Toothless gently breathed out on his rider's face before pulling back and giving a huff.
Ezra's eyelids fluttered open slowly.
Toothless purred and sniffed Ezra's face.
"Hey Toothless" Ezra said as the dragon butted his shoulder.
"I'm happy to see you too bud."
The dragon nuzzled and butted Ezra's face and shoulders affectionatlly before accidentally stepping on his gut.
"Oh!" Ezra groaned and sat up fast then looked round with confusion.
"Uh...I'm in the Medic-bay on the Ghost... you're in the Medic-bay" Ezra realised.
The Night Fury snorted happily then jumped around the area joyfully. Knocking supplies and medicines off shelves and cabinets. 
"Does Kanan know you're here? Okay okay" Ezra said as the dragon licked his face. "Toothless" he warned as the dragon stuck his head into a bucket.
"Toothless. Oh come on" Ezra groaned and lifted off the sheet.
His face fell at the sight. 
Toothless forced his face out from the bucket and went over to his rider.
Ezra turned from the bed and put down a normal foot and a cybernetic one.

He looked up at Toothless who purred sadly

With a breath out, Ezra stood and took a wobbly step forward. Toothless watched as he took another but fell.
The dragon immediately supported the boy and helped him up.
"Thanks buddy" Ezra said as he put his stuff on.
"Huh. Where's my other boot?" He asked when he realised the one for his cybernetic foot was missing.
He looked up at Toothless who immediately gave him a; 'are-you-seriously-accusing-me?' look.
Shrugging if off, he clicked his belt together.
With the dragon's help, Ezra went through the hall, down the ladder and opened the ramp door.
A Monstrous Nightmare roared as soon as the ramp hit the earth.
"Woah!" Ezra yelped jumping back into Toothless​.
Turning to the dragon he put a hand on his nose.
"Toothless, stay here" he told him, turning and going down the ramp.
His mouth fell open.
"What the heck...?" Ezra gasped.
People were riding dragon everywhere, the reptiles were feeding from troughs full of fish and the rebels were washing them.
"I knew it. I'm dead" Ezra said.
"No but you gave it your best shot" Kanan chuckled approaching him.
So what do you think?"
The two walked down the ramp.
"Look! It's Ezra!" Kallus called. The rebels crowded around the boy with smiles.
"Turns out we needed to hear what you had to say" Hera told the boy.
"What's the deal with this?" Ezra asked looking down at his robotic foot.
"That's my handiwork" Rex told him.
"Think it'll do?"
"I might make a few tweaks" Ezra replied.
Hera gave him his other boot which he pulled on as the rebels chucked.
"Ow!" Ezra yelped when he felt someone punch his arm.
He looked round to see Sabine.
"That's for scaring me" she told him.
"Oh what, is it always gonna be this way cause...?!" 
Ezra never finished. Sabine took hold of his collar and gently kissed him on the lips
He blinked a few times after the Mandalorin drew away.
"I could get used to it" he said and Sabine smiled.
Rex handed him a new tail fin for Toothless and a saddle.
"Welcome home" he said.
Everyone began yelling and Ezra looked round.
Toothless was climbing over the rebels and landed in front of Ezra.
Sabine and Ezra laughed and smiled at one another.
After attaching the cords, tail, and saddle, Ezra took off with Sabine right behind him on her Nadder.

"Life on Yavin has been a challenge over the last few months for all of us.
Some were training to kill, others were killing, and I was learning trust.
Now life on Yavin has changed.
We have dragons.
They're wonderful creatures who bring us together.
For instance my dragon got me a girlfriend!
Life here will never be the same again for rebels.
We're explorers of the worlds, freedom fighters of the galaxy and dragon riders of peace."