We're here

The rebellion walked through the woods of Yavin. Four people pushing the platform Toothless was on. The dragon's head was drooped, eyes closed as they walked.
They'd been tracking dragon routes for months but got stuck in a particular area they called: 'The Gate'.
They'd never been able to track the dragons further then The Gate, but now they had Toothless to show them the way.
Kanan moved forward and walked beside Argus.
"Argus, listen. I understand you've dealt with dragons before, but Ezra told me there was something big in the nes..."
"Ezra? The traitor?" Argus asked.
"He's not a traitor" Kanan defended.
He may have said some bad things to his Padawan, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to stand up for him.
"Why would you defend the boy when his loyalty is with the dragons?"
"Because he's my Padawan" Kanan told him.
"That he may be, but his foolish mind to befriend a dragon almost costed multiple lives."
"He was very bold and brave to tame a dragon commander. Especially a Night Fury. He might have tamed the last one alive in the galaxy..."
The Commander held up a hand to silence the Jedi when Toothless bean purring and his ears started flicking.
"Put the Night Fury at the front of the group. It'll show us the way" he told the people pushing Toothless.
They obeyed as the dragon's head flew up and he looked to the left.
"Follow its directions" Argus said.
Toothless looked left to right, growling with anticipation as they pushed him forward. A large mountain came into view as they rounded a tree.
Toothless began bucking and struggling harder then ever in his confinement as they came closer to the rocky hill.
He growled with frustration and scratched a paw on the wooden boards nervously.
Argus walked forward with a nasty smile.
"We're here" he said.