A romantic flight

Toothless glided gently upwards to the pink clouds
Sabine's eyelids were shut tight as they flew through the thick clouds. Ezra looked over at her as he stopped gripping the saddle so tightly. Sabine's eyes opened slowly as she panted and they widened at what met her gaze.
They were surrounded by pink and white clouds as Toothless glided through them.
Lifting a hand hesitantly off Ezra's shoulder, she raised her arm up and ran her fingers through the clouds.
She smiled and lifted both arms to drag through the stratus.
Toothless flew higher and did a slow loop the loop. Flying through the top clouds, they were greeted by a starry night sky. 
Sabine gasped as the Northern Lights danced across the air. She put a hand on Ezra's side as she watched them.
Toothless flew from the clouds to the open sky. They could see Yavin base, lights like small shining fairys dotting the area.
Sabine gave an inward gasp of delight and the sight that met her gaze.
Toothless looked over at the two rebels and smiled at them.
Ezra looked out to his home with a sigh of contentment as a gentle breeze blew.
Sabine put her arms around Ezra's waist and rested her chin on his shoulder. Ezra glanced at her in surprise before facing forward again, smiling with happiness.
The Night Fury flew close to the base before flapping higher.
Toothless flew across the sky in a glide.
"Alright I admit it. This is pretty cool" Sabine said.
"It's amazing. He's amazing."
Toothless purred when the Mandalorin gently patted the side of his face.
"So what now?" Sabine asked. Ezra sighed.
"Ezra. Your final exam is tomorrow. You know you're going to have to kill a..."
Sabine bit her lip and leant closer to him.
"Kill a dragon" she whispered.
"Don't remind me" Ezra replied.
Toothless suddenly dived down making the two rebels yell with surprise.
"Woah Toothless what's happening?" Ezra asked.
The dragon had entered a foggy surrounding, they could barely see anything.
A Monstrous Nightmare appeared through the fog.
Toothless growled as more and more of the flying reptiles were seen through the thick mist.
"Get down" Ezra hissed, ducking onto Toothless's saddle.
The two looked round anxiously to see hundreds of dragons, all with dead animals and other foods in their talons.
"What's going on?" Sabine whispered.
"I don't know. Toothless, you've got to get us out of here bud" Ezra told his dragon.
Ezra and Sabine looked round to see not one dragon didn't have something in their claws.
"Looks like their hauling in their kill" Ezra said.
"Uh, so what does that make us?" Sabine asked.
Ezra didn't answer.
The dragons suddenly dived and Toothless went with them, making Ezra and Sabine yell in surprise.
Their stomachs turned over as the Night Fury weaved in and out out of trees in his path.
They came out to the open where a huge mountain stood.
The dragons all flew in and came out to a large, dome shaped opening.
They dropped their catch in to the red depths of fog below, while Toothless circled round and landed behind a rock formation.
"Well it's satisfying to know all our foods being dumped down a hole" Ezra remarked. "They're not eating any of it" Sabine said in confusion.
They looked up to see a Gronkle fly towards the opening and barfed up a single, small fish.
Giving itself a happy scratch, it began to fly away when it heard a loud growl.
Suddenly, a massive set of jaws belonging to a gigantic dragon snapped around the Gronkle.
"What...is that?" Sabine asked as Ezra gasped.
The massive creature was bluey grey with large spikes and six eyes. The horn between its nostrils was broken and speaking of noses, this one was sniffing. Picking up a scent Ezra knew was theirs.
"Okay bud we've got to get out of here" Ezra told his friend.
"Now!"
The Night Fury only just managed to take off before he was eaten by the enormous dragon.
It reared up and took hold of an unfortunate Zippleback.
Toothless shot through the entrance and back to the cove.