Chapter 1

Knights point of view
I woke up to the sound of small talk from outside my door, when I got up and opened the door I saw my parents standing there and talking. When they saw me they both smiled, "good morning son" my mother said coming over and kissing my head I smiled and hugged her "I gotta get to work I'll see both of you later" my father said ruffling my hair before walking away.

I smiled at him and then looked back at my mother she looked at her phone and gasped, "you need to get ready for school" she said I groaned "do I have to go?" I asked she nodded and smiled before walking off. I went into my room and took my shower before coming out and putting on my outfit. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans, my dark green converse, a huge hoodie with the phrase "till death do us part" in bloody writing, and my black and green beanie my shirt was a light green v-neck.

I went into the bathroom and styled my hair quickly, it was blonde with green dyed parts in it to match my light green eyes. I went back into my room grabbing a lollipop and my back pack also my phone. I quickly went downstairs where my mom was sitting and sipping her coffee she was fully dressed and ready for work.

She worked close by at a nearby beauty salon and my dad worked as a cop at the station down the rode not to far from here but still close to town. I kissed her on the cheek and quickly started out the door, "have a good day" she said I said "thanks" then left. As I started my walk to school I popped the lollipop into my mouth and plugged in my headphones listening to "the bomb dot com" by sleeping with sirens.

Once I got to the gates of school I was immediately jumped on by my best friend Jonathan. "Hey dude I almost thought you wouldn't come" he said taking my beanie and ruffling my hair I growled and cursed him out, "my mom wouldn't let me stay but I wish I could have" I said he chuckled as we kept walking into school. When we got there we went straight to my locker where Derek and Kat were standing.

Kat was an average height girl with hot pink hair and ruby blue eyes as she called them, Derek had brownish black hair with red tips and dark red eyes due to the contacts he wore when his eyes were naturally light brown, and Jonathan had dark black hair with blue highlights and grey eyes which usually looked black if he got angry.

Jonathan's point of view
I smiled and waved quickly at the others dragging knight over to both of them, we greeted each other and then the bell rang signaling everyone to get to class I said my good byes and we all parted ways.

My first class was history, I knew Derek had science with knight, and cat had language arts, as the teacher droned on and on about the Cold War and some other stuff I wasn't paying attention to I started to doodle in my notebook , small chibi's.

Kat's point of view
I was reading my book "the outsiders" while the teacher talked about it, on Friday next week we were suppose to watch the movie. As I read the book I thought of my group matching the greaser, in school we were much of the out cast and people thought of us as more of the trouble makers ever since we painted the lockers pink, green, dark blue and red when they were originally suppose to be light red and light blue.

I looked around the class looking at most of the students, you had the jocks, the fake barbies, the nerds, and the emo outcast or me. I put my head back in the book and kept reading even though I wasn't suppose to be as I waited for the bell to ring and for my next class.

Derek's point of view
I sat next to knight as the teacher started talking about....I'm not even sure I zoned out the second he started talking. I felt something hit the back of my head when I looked back I saw Jason, he was the star quarterback of the school, he had thrown a ball of paper at me. I wanted to so badly punch him in the face but when I felt a hand on mine I stopped, knight was looking at me giving me the "don't do it or you'll regret it" look I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to lunch~~~~~~~

I sat down with the group at our table as we talked and made small talk, knight had a steak sandwich, Jonathan had a ham sandwich which he kept trying to trade with knight for, Kat had a salad and I just had a bag of chips. "Guys I have a test next week and I'm gonna fail" Jonathan whined as he looked through a notebook labeled "history" I chuckled "dude it's next week and besides your better at history then the rest of us" I said and everyone nodded in agreement.

As we talked I felt something hit the back of my head, I turned and saw a plastic spoon right there, when I looked up I saw Jason, pat and Michelle Jason's girlfriend. "Well if it isn't the out cast group" he said, almost everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and stared at us. I didn't answer and started thinking about my next class all together we only had about six classes plus lunch but each class was an hour and sometimes there was free time and after lunch there was only one more class before it ended.

"Just go away" Kat said "or what sweetheart" pat said, everyone knew he had a crush on Kat but he bullied her and we knew it would never work. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone dumped there plates as they all started to there next class.

Knights point of view
I headed to my last class which was art, when I got a text message from an unknown number. I looked at the text and it said "hey" I was a bit confused but texted back "hello? Who this" then put my phone away as the teacher started talking about the specific paints we were gonna start using today.

As I started painting I felt my phone vibrate again but decided to wait until school ended to text whoever it was back. An hour or so later when we were cleaning the phone rang again so I decided to answer it this time since I had to wait and was already done cleaning.

Unknown- I'm someone

Unknown- why aren't you answering

Unknown- so help me God knight answer the phone

Me-Yes what do you ? and who are you?

Unknown- I told you I'm someone will text later bye my love

I put my phone back in my pocket just as the bell rang, as I walked through the halls I started to think who the person that was texting me was. I didn't know them and even thought about blocking there number, as I walked I bumped into Derek who seemed to be looking for me.

"There you are the group was waiting" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along I smiled as we got outside and saw them standing there. "See you guys tomorrow" I said everyone nodded and headed off, Derek and Jonathan walked the same way home while I walked alone since Kat gets picked up. Once I got home my phone rang again causing me to quickly answer it.

Unknown- it's good to see your home

Me- how did you know I was home? And piss off or I'm blocking this number

Unknown- you do that and I'll kill someone in your school and I have my sources

I felt a shiver run down my spine when he said he'd kill someone in the school, "was he being serious" I thought.

Me- are you serious?

Unknown- yes .very so don't make me do that love

I was confused and felt dizzy I didn't answer and put the phone down and went into the kitchen making a small snack and sitting on the couch thinking "who is this person"