Chapter 44

Knights point of view
Dj ran up the steps and looked at Thomas who slowly was falling unconscious, he ran over. "What happened?" He asked "I stabbed him" I said Dj didn't say anything shoving me into the room and locking the door. I fell to the floor crying as I heard the door lock and frantic footsteps. The door downstairs slammed shut and I was alone, the back of my head yelled at me to try and escape again but I didn't have the motivation to do so.

I sat on he floor crying softly, I stood wiping the tears off my face and laying down on the bed. "Please don't leave" I whispered and like getting shot with a bullet my memory came back.

Flashback
I giggled as A younger version of Thomas played with me in the yard. A car pulled up and we stopped playing, A woman stepped out of the car as my father and mother came out with bags, they put them in the car and Thomas came over giving my head a kiss. "Promise you'll remember me little bro" he whispered and I nodded "I love you okay" he whispered as my father came over dragging him away. Mother picked me up and slowly started to the house, Thomas was placed in the car and the woman got in.

Thomas looked at me waving as he drove off, I watched his lips as he said "don't forget", the car soon pulled off as I mouthed back "please don't leave", but the car was already gone.

Flashback Over

I sat up quickly looking around the room, "he was my brother" I whispered to myself.

Dj point of view
I had drove to the hospital and Thomas was taken immediately to get checked(surgery whatever). I sighed as I thought about knight, I know he hadn't meant to do it on purpose just driven by wanting to know the truth. "You can see him now" a nurse said directing her words towards me. I nodded and followed her to one of the rooms, I was let in and saw a doctor standing over Thomas checking vitals. He saw me and smiled, "hello. Your son should be fine the knife missed all important organs and he should be fine" the doctor explained "how long will he be here?" I asked "just over night he'll be able to go tomorrow" the doctor said and I nodded.

I walked over to Thomas running a hand through his hair, he wasn't always the best or nicest but I cared about him dearly. I kissed his head and squeezed his hand before leaving, I knew I needed to be there for knight as he was home alone and locked in a room. I left the hospital getting in my car and driving to the house outside of town. I walked in and went upstairs checking on knight, he looked up at me. "Will he be okay?" He asked frantically "yeah" I said he smiled and fell to the floor.

"I remember now" he said "what is he?" I asked "he was my brother" knight whispered I smiled and nodded " correct, like I said he was family" I said and knight smiled as I left the room.

Derek's point of view
I sat in my room looking at somethings that belonged to knight , my phone went off and I saw it was Thomas. "Hey" I answered "hey are you free?" He asked "yeah why is something wrong?" I asked "I'm in the hospital....please I need someone here with me" he whispered and I put down everything "I'm coming" I said grabbing my jacket and shoes as I left. Something about him reminded me of knight, I quickly took my fathers car and left to the hospital once there I asked for his room number and he woman led me there.

He was awake sitting up slightly, he smiled when he saw me. "What happened?" I asked he chuckled "I got stabbed by someone....can't remember" he said and I nodded grabbing his hand. "When can you leave?" I asked "the doctors said tomorrow since it didn't hit anything important" he explained. I nodded and sat next to him as we continued to talk for the night. It had gotten late and I needed to get home, I said my goodbyes and left quickly driving back home.

Tyler's point of view
I watched from the window as Derek came into the house, he looked at me raising a brow. "Where were you?" I asked "I went to the hospital to see Thomas he got stabbed by someone but he couldn't remember" he explained I nodded "find anything on knight?" I asked and his mood dropped. "N-no I haven't" he said his voice quiet and I wanted to punch myself for making him sad. "It's fine will continue looking for things tomorrow let's just get to bed....knowing you you might not sleep" I said with a chuckle.

He smiled and nodded going upstairs to his room once inside he laid on his bed. I smiled closed his door and went to my room, I walked in seeing Jonathan he looked up at me and smiled. "He okay?" Jonathan asked and I nodded "he'll be fine just needs rest and stuff" I said not wanting to talk about Thomas and what had happened since it seemed private. I laid down next to Jonathan who had been sleeping in my room for a couple days for now reason in general. I smiled as we both drifted off to sleep.

Thomas point of view
The next morning Dj came and picked me up he was smiling the whole ride home which confused me. Once home I went to check on knight as I know he didn't mean to hurt me, I walked upstairs and unlocked his door when I did he ran up hugging me. "Love?" I asked "brother...you were my brother and father got rid of you" he said and my eyes widened "you remember" I whispered and he nodded. "It was father that wanted me gone and mother did to but only because she didn't want him to hurt you or her the reason I didn't kill her was because of that" I explained and he nodded.

"The other reason was because they thought we were to close...like loving each other closer...so they thought getting rid of me was the best idea" he explained "I didn't even remember I had an older brother" knight said I chuckled "probably because they made it so you wouldn't...therapy, getting rid of my things, telling you I never existed....you were young so you believed them" I explained and he nodded. "It makes me question my family really so much now...should I go back is what's on my mind" knight said "there gonna have to find you first" I whispered and knight only nodded "Yeah they will" he said.

Hey sorry if publishing is a bit slow I've restarted my story twisted and have started writing that one a bit since this story is coming to a end(not now but soon maybe). And I'm slightly busy with family matters, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading.