Chapter 12

Derek's point of view
I woke up to hear loud screams coming from downstairs, I quickly sat up and saw knight already heading out of the room so I followed. Once downstairs we heard the screams coming from in the basement, when we got to the basement I saw my father brutally beating Michael who was on the floor crying and screaming.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I screamed frantically, my father looked over to me and glared "I said we were to kill him. Why is he not dead?" My father screamed back "because he's an idiot and doesn't know shit so we can't just kill him off the bat!!!" I yelled back, I wanted to so badly hurt my fathers for his doings but out the thought aside. Knight was kneeled over on Michael trying to see if he was okay and I guess my father didn't take that lightly.

He licked knight in the stomach causing him to topple and gasp for air, I ran over and punched my father straight in the jaw causing him to slam into the wall and pass out. I ran over to knight and checked to make sure he was okay, I picked up Michael and dragged him upstairs and locked the basement door to make sure my father didn't get out.

"Do you think you can help me pack our stuff?" I asked knight, he nodded and we began to pack everything. We got everything into the car which took about 30-45 minutes, including Michael who we just shoved in the back. I grabbed the key to the new house my mother lived in and I clicked the basement door before both I and knight left.

Knights point of view
As we drove through the town we came up to a forest entrance and kept driving we were still close though that we could walk to school and were actually near my house. When the house came into view I was shocked, it was a three story house which I have never seen before.

"How much money did your family earn?" I asked out loud, Derek chuckled and kissed my cheek. "We work as murderers and get laid for it. How much do you think we earn?" He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. We easily took everything inside and laid Michael down on the couch being worn out and tired, my phone started to ring and I saw it was my mom again.

"Hello?" I answered "are you still coming over hun?" She asked her tone somewhat quiet "yeah I'll be over later tonight right now I'm trying to get things settled" I said "oh okay well I'll be making dinner and bring over that guy..what's his name Derek, yeah I'd love to see him" she said and I could hear the excitement in her voice "sure thing Mom see you soon" I said then hung up the phone.

I looked over and saw Derek standing overtop of me as if trying to listen to my conversation, he leaned down and gave me a small peck on the head. "My mother would like you to come over diablo" I said making sure to use our nicknames since Michael was right next to us he smiled and nodded "that sounds nice but let's at least feed him before we leave" he said motioning to Michael.

We made him a two sandwiches and then locked him in one of the rooms that didn't have a window and begun our journey to my house.

Ruby's point of view
As I finished cooking I heard the doorbell ring and quickly went to answer it, I saw both knight and Derek standing there. I smiled and hugged knight in a death grip, then pulled both boys into the house, "so where's dad?" Knight asked his voice filled with disgust I sighed "he'll be here soon. If he says anything hurtful I'll try my best to stop him or you can both just leave, but promise to come back" I said sternly to both of them.

"Of course Mom anything for you" Derek said I was a bit surprised that he called me Mom but it had happened before. As we all sat down at the table I heard the door open and in came jay or as I say husband, he looked shocked to see knight but then glared. "Whys he here?" He asked sitting down at the table, "oh I'm sorry father I came to see my mother and have dinner with her is there a problem" knight said emphasizing the words her and father.

I sighed and looked at Derek who looked to be holding back a smile and chuckle. Knight got up and kissed my head "thanks for dinner Mom I loved it and I promise to come back again soon. Love you" he said kissing my head and leaving, with Derek following close behind.

Once they were gone I glared at Jay and quickly stood up, "your sleeping on the couch" I said he tried to object but I quickly walked away not wanting to talk to him anymore.

Derek's point of view
Once we were back in the house I got a text from Kat,

Kat- hey d ready for school

Derek- no no no I'm not

Kat- well to bad, also I heard about you and knight ;)

Derek- so what deal with it

Kat- it's okay I'm perfectly fine with it but if you hurt him I'll break you

Derek- yeah alright

After I finished typing I put my phone down and plopped down on the couch, "who was that?" Knight asked looking up from his phone "oh it was Kat asking if I was ready for school and that she knows about us" I said he nodded and smirked causing me to become suspicious. I didn't get a chance to speak when I felt warm lips against mine his tongue entered my mouth and we both started to fight for dominance.

When we pulled apart we were both breathing heavy and staring at each other, "that was the hottest thing you've ever done" I whispered to him he giggled and nuzzles into my neck "and there's so much more I can do" I heard him whisper before he got up and walked away winking before going upstairs.