Chapter 23

Knights point of view
We continued to talk about our problems when my mothers phone rang, she shivered. She answered and put it in speaker and you know the rest, "hello?" She said "where the hell are you at?" My father or jay  yelled into the phone "I just went out for a bit I'm coming home soon don't worry" my mother said.

"Fine but you better hurry up or else" he said and you could just hear the smirk in his voice. My mother shivered "okay love you" she said "whatever" my father said before hanging up. "I swear I want a divorce but other than that I have to go" she quickly kissed my head then left as fast as she could.

"What's gonna happen to her?" Tyler asked looking at me, I sighed "he's going to have his way with her" I said not wanting to say the actual word. "Oh god no" mike said "I'll make sure she's okay" mike said taking Amber and leaving the house. "She's going to be okay" I said to myself but on the inside I knew better.

I got up and went to the basement, I walked in and saw Emma her body was fully lifeless I picked up the knife and continued on my threat.

Ruby's point of view
When I got home I saw prince sitting on the porch he was knights dog we found when we went camping in the forest for his 13th birthday. He whimpered and slightly nudge my leg, "you'll be with him soon I promise" I whisper the dog gave a slight nod and walked off into the woods since he never stayed home without knight.

I walked inside and immediately was hit by the scent of beer and smoke, I gagged and coughed. I was never one to smoke nor drink as much when i had knight, one because of his mental state that I had to watch out for and two being his depression plus suicide attempts. "W-where w-were y-y-you" Jay slurred walking into the room holding a beer bottle. "I went to a friends house" I said "d-did I say y-you cou-ld" he said starting over to me.

Before he could do anything a knock came at the door, I answered it and saw both Amber and mike. Mike gave me a small smile while Amber grinned like an idiot. "What a-are you g-guys doing h-here?" Jay slurred walking to the door "just came to hang I haven't seen you in so long" mike said exaggerating his excitement jay smiled and invited him in and with that Amber pulled me out of the house and to the car. "What about mike?" I asked "I promise to pick him up later until then you'll be staying with me" she said putting me in the car and driving off.

Derek's point of view
We were all sitting downstairs when someone knocked on the door, we all stared in confusion but I still got up and answered it. I opened the door and saw Jonathan, Kat, and cam, they all smiled then pushed me aside and came in.

"Why are they here?" Tyler whined slumping down on the couch "because we have the rights to be" Kat said crossing her arms and sticking out her tongue. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to knight he leaned into my arm and sniffed me causing me to chuckle. "So what are you guys doing anyway?" Cam asked sitting down next to Tyler who literally jumped off the couch and came over by us. "Nothing and that's what we're going to continue to do" knight said.

"I don't understand why do you hang with them more than us there not important at all" Kat yelled, "shut up.just shut up. We use to be friends even when we hung with them I loved you guys each and every one of you but you screwed up, had you just left them alone I would've been fine hanging with you guys but no you ruined everything. Now get the HELL OUT!" Knight screamed he had tears coming down his face as he cried.

Jonathan tried to comfort him but I punched him causing him to fall and land on cam she grabbed him and her sister and they all left. I dropped on the floor and grabbed knight pulling him close to my chest, "hey it's gonna be okay calm down" I said trying to calm him down, his breathing softened and I could tell he had fell asleep. "Is he alright?" Michael asked coming back inside he ran out with Tyler running the three off.

"Yeah he'll be fine" I said picking knight up and taking him upstairs. I laid him down on my bed and sat next to him, my phone started to ring and I looked down seeing it was Amber. "Hey what's going on?" I asked " knights mother is okay and will be back tomorrow also your father is staying with jay tonight" Amber said "okay that's good" I said "will call you tomorrow" she said "good I'll be waiting" I said before hanging up.

I looked back at knight and saw he was looking at me, "is my mom okay" he asked his voice just above a whisper I nodded and laid down next to him pulling him closer to my chest. "You'll see her tomorrow" I said kissing his head, he giggled and nuzzled himself closer to me. I was going to ask what he was doing when I felt his hand playing with my belt.

"No stop" I said he pouted "why not...please?" He pleaded, I sighed and laid on my back causing him to smile and take my belt off. I felt his hand unbutton my pants and slowly pull them down with my boxers. I felt his hand touch my dick and gave a soft moan.

I groaned when he gripped my dick on purpose "f-fuck more" I moaned when I felt his tongue lick the side of my dick. "Oh will be doing more than that" he said and I smirked.