Chapter 27

Knights point of view
It had been an hour since my mother and mike came in, he had patched her and laid her down upstairs in one of the bedrooms. "I hate him" I whispered as I sat down on the floor in the kitchen, I was swinging one of the kitchen knives in my hands thinking.

Mike walked in and stopped when he saw me. "You alright?" He asked me I sighed and nodded, I stood up and slammed the knife on the counter. "If I could kill him and get away with it I would" I whispered to myself with slight chuckle. Mike patted my shoulder and gave me a small smile, "she's going to be alright just needs to rest. He didn't rape her but he gave her the beating of a life time" mike said shaking his head.

"You like her don't you?" I asked he coughed and bit as a small blush covered his face, "Derek needs you" he said quickly walking out I chuckled and walked upstairs to my room where Derek was pacing around. "You alright love?" I asked he smiled at me and walked over to me, he kissed me and pinned me against the wall.

"What's the occasion?" I moaned as he softly started biting my neck "well my father gave us another 'mission' to complete but the only difference is that it deals with all of us including your mother" he said picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he led us both to the bed. "Are you gonna explain the rest?" I asked, he smirked and licked his lips "let me finish first" he said as he unbuttoned his pants I smirked.

Mikes point of view
I was walking down the hall when I heard quiet moans coming from Derek's room. I chuckled and shook my head as I kept walking. I walked into the room Ruby was laying in and she was sitting up staring at the window, "hey dear you alright?" I asked she looked at me and gave me a small smile. "I am now" she said I smiled and sat down on the bed next to her.

"I don't know him anymore. He use to be so much more caring towards both me and knight. He would help knight when it came to his suicide and everything. Now he's just some man" Ruby said, tears brimmed her eyes as she started taking off her wedding rings.

She threw them across the room then looked at me, she smirked and grabbed my tie since I was still in my work uniform. "I always wanted to cheat" she whispered, she kissed me and I kissed back liking the feeling. "Dad are we-" I heard Derek say. We both pulled apart quickly and stared at the boys who were all standing in the hallway.

"Will come back later" knight said closing the door, Derek stood there shocked, Tyler had a smirk on his face, and Michael was giggling. "That was embarrassing" Ruby said covering her face which was pure red I chuckled and kissed her head. "Will explain later for now we have to tell them the plans" I explained she nodded and we both got up to go get the boys.

Derek's point of view
Knight dragged me downstairs and I was still in shock, my father has always been a player even to amber but she didn't mind. Knight sat me down on the cheek and lightly tapped my cheek, I came back from my trance and looked at him. "You okay?" He asked I nodded and kissed his head, my father came down with Ruby following behind him, her face was read but I'd expect that.

"So we have to go over the plan" my father said I nodded. We started over the plan, my father and Ruby plus amber were going out of town to deal with the parents while we stayed here and dealt with the child. "His name is Henry and his parents are David and Hannah. We're going out of town to get them while you go to school and try to get the boy" mike explained we all agreed.

"Mom will you be okay?" Knight asked "if it gets me away from your father and I get to do things then yes I'll be fine" she said kissing his head. "This is going to be fun" I said. We all smiled and agreed. Ruby's phone rang and she put it on vibrate.

"Im in no mood to hear him yelling" she said knight chuckled and smiled. "How are your arms?" Michael asked, knight gave a small smile and showed us his arms the cuts had turned into scars. "I'm sorry" Ruby whispered kissing knights head and pulling him closer.

Ruby's point of view
As soon as the "meeting" was over I dragged knight outback, we sat outside in the grass staring at the sky.

"I thought your father was better than this" I whispered "he was but things have just changed" knight whispered. I looked over and saw tears brimming the side of his eyes I quickly wiped them away and kissed his head. "I promise it'll be over soon. We won't have to deal with him anymore soon" I said pulling him closer to me.

He looked at me and smiled, "I love you" he whispered " I love you to" I said. "Also question. How's your relationship with Derek?" I asked his face lit up like a Christmas tree, "umm it's great" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I smirked knowing exactly what was going on with it. "Are you sure you'll be ready to go with then?" Knight asked again his eyes were filled with worry. "It'll be okay I know mike will protect me and besides I can't stay with your father anymore he's dangerous. I tried to tell his friends again but they all wouldn't believe me and called me crazy again" I explained while holding him.

He smiled and hugged me. "I got to ask you one question" knight said "what's that?" I asked "when's Thomas coming home?" He asked and I smiled "he'll be back next month I promise" I said. Thomas was knights step brother but they had similarities.

That escalated quickly (don't judge)