Chapter 28

Ruby's point of view
I had finished packing my bag which just had five shirts pants and the rest of my things. I put my bag downstairs next to mikes and ambers, since she got here yesterday night. It's been two weeks since we discussed the plans and I talked to knight about Thomas .

The boys have been doing better in school getting a's and b's for there semester, since this was there second one. I would always get calls from jay but never answered and when he came here I would leave with mike to his house.

"Ready to go?" Mike asked coming over to me, he and I have gotten closer and have a friends with benefits type relationship which is getting better and becoming more. I smiled and nodded, "yeah I'm ready when you are" I said he nodded and took my bag out to the car.

Knights point of view
I walked downstairs and saw my mom standing by the door. I walked over and hugged her she hugged me back and I smiled, "I'll be back before you know it" she whispered "okay" I whispered back. We pulled away and saw Amber kissing Tyler's while face leaving lipstick stains all over his head and cheek.

"If your father comes around either leave the house or go to mine. Just for safety at least" mike explained as he grabbed my moms bag. I nodded as they all walked out the door and left, Derek shut the door and looked over as me, Tyler, and Michael. "Now we gotta find this Henry guy with out  looking suspicious" Michael whispered.

He was still a bit upset and shaken from the incident and rarely talked especially when Tyler was around, if he was near Michael would just whisper things in my ear or talk quietly so only I hear him. "Well yeah he must either be popular or a complete nerd cause I've never heard of him and we don't fit in either category so..." Derek said "well if I get in trouble I can get the files from the office" I said looking at everyone.

"Well then its settled" Tyler said we all agreed to the plan then went to get ready for school tomorrow.

The Next Day

Tyler's point of view
We were all sitting in our second block class, as the teacher talked I could see knights leg slightly shaking. "You alright?" I asked "what do you think?" He questioned me, I shrugged, "boys would you like to share your chat with the class?" The teacher asked while looking at us.

"It's none of your business" knight said everyone chuckled , but the teacher was furious. "Excuse me?" The teacher said "you got ears didn't you hear me? Knight asked gesturing to his ears and looking at her, everyone in the class was now full out laughing at her. "To the principles office now!" She yelled, knight looked over at me and winked "great plan" I whispered as he left and I knew he could hear me as the smirk on his face grew.

Derek's point of view
I was walking in the hallway holding a needle filled with something knight needed. He walked by and I handed it to him, he thanked me and continued to walk and I knew exactly where he was going.

Knights point of view
I injected myself with the needle that held my medicine combined in it. I was never one to like pills or be able to take them without having  some type of mental breakdown. I walked into the office and the lady at the front desk looked at me she smirked like she knew why I was here. "He's in his office. Have fun" she said with a chuckle, "I'll have more fun then you that for sure" I said with a smirk as I walked back to his office.

I walked inside and the principle was sat at his desk doing paperwork. "Hello knight. What happened?" He asked looking up from his desk, I smiled and sat in one of his chairs. "Wouldn't tell the teacher what I was talking about" I said putting my hands in my pocket "ugh is that really the reason I have better things to do then this" he said while rubbing his head "leave" he said quickly.

I nodded and got up, I purposely knocked into one of his shelfs which had Henry's file and a coupe others on it. I picked them all up and placed them back quickly sneaking Henry's out with out anyone seeing. I quickly ran back to my class and when I walked in the teacher was surprised to see me back I smirked at her and sat down next to Tyler.

Michaels point of view
At lunch we all stared at the file as if it were a cursed object and if we touched it we'd shrivel up and die. "Let's just open it when we get home...just in case" I said we all agreed and knight put it in his backpack. After that we all chatted about our classes, until Jonathan and Kat decided to come over.

"How would you like to ruin our days now?" Derek asked as they sat next to them. "We just came to hang out that all" Jonathan explained "you lost those privileges when you broke up our other friendships" knight said through gritted teeth. "It's not our fault we all promised to be friends no matter what! It was hard enough you left us for them how do you think I feel" Kat said tears brimming her eyes.

"This conversation is over. Just because we left to hang out with others didn't mean we were never friends. We all still texted and talked, but you let jealousy take over and tried to ruin our relationship which just made us angrier but stronger together. The friendship we have with these guys is stronger than what we have with you guys now and that's how it will stay" Derek said as we all got up and left.

The bell rang and we all went to our next class leaving Kat crying, but Jonathan looked deep in thought.