Chapter 15

Knights point of view
Michael, Derek, Jonathan, Kat, and me had all decided to skip school today and hang out around the house since we planned on seeing her sister. Her bigs sisters name was cam or at least that's what we called her for short and her little sister was Amy.

Derek drove us all to her house and we saw the front door open, we all walked inside and stood in the living room seeing five different colored bags. "Cam cam where are you?" Kat yelled both cam and Amy came running down the steps. Cam had brown hair and dark blue eyes, her mother always said she looked more like her father, "hey lil sis" cam said going over and hugging her.

We all greeted her and like Kat cam was weary of Michael which actually started to piss me off a bit. They pulled me and Derek into another room leaving the others to mingle. "Yes cam.yes Kat. what's wrong?" Derek asked I could tell he knew what was going to happen.

"Why and when did you befriend that guy?" Kat asked referring to Michael, "he's been through enough you don't have to treat him like he's sketchy" I said anger present in my voice. They both looked taken back but kept there composure, "his parents are drug dealers how is that okay?" Cam said, she might have not been present but Kat kept her up with everything and everyone.

"Yeah and his parents are dead. Now if you'll excuse us we're talking Michael and leaving" Derek said grabbing my arm and pulling me away, we quickly grabbed Michael and left the house quickly in rage. "Guys what happened?" He asked "it was Kat and cam they think your sketchy because of your parents" Derek said

Derek's point of view
I felt Michael stop, when we looked back we saw him standing there shaking he had tears brimming his eyes. "Hey it's gonna be okay don't worry about them there just gonna have to deal with us"knight said hugging Michael who hugged back. My phone started to ring and we all quickly drove back home knowing exactly who it was.

"Hello this is Derek speaking how can I assist you" I said in a fake girly tone causing knight and Michael to snicker "haha very funny but seriously about her daughter and the stuff I need you to do" he said making me become more serious. "Her daughters name is Emma I want her gone since she seems to have a big mouth" realization hit me like a tone of bricks.

Emma was the schools basic bitch and slut, her mother was said to be the richest which I now seem to know why. "I got it dad will get the girl tonight" I said he thanked me and hung up, "that bitch finally I can kill her" knight said with almost a sociopathic smile on his face. "Why you so happy?" Michael asked "that bitch tripped me down the stairs in school and I broke my arm because of it. I want her to see my face as she withers and dies" knight said, his voice getting more colder by the second.

I smirked and kissed his head, "I can't wait but where do you think she'll be?" I asked, knight smiled "She's holding a slumber party with her "friends" and as in "friends" I mean that naive boyfriend she has" knight said standing up, as we were all sitting on the floor at the time.

                     Later that night

Michaels point of view
We all got in our costume and started to her house, we drove there and parked in the front we didn't have our mask and just had our hoodie so we didn't look to suspicious. We walked out back and jumped her gate the bad part about this was we all fell into the pool.

"You've gotta to be fucking with me" I whispered both Derek and knight chuckled which made me laugh we all walked to her sliding door and knight was able to open it somehow. We walked in and wiped our feet not trying to leave much evidence, "where do you think she is?" I asked knight chuckled "knowing her there in her room" Derek said as we started up the steps weapons in hand.

We heard small giggles from upstairs and followed, we put on our mask and Derek slammed her door open. "What the fuck? who are you?" She screamed pulling her blanket up over her body the guy in the corner was someone I knew well his name was Tyler. "Put on some clothes and you just stay there" knight said, Derek had his gun pulled, "i'm not letting you see my body so I'm not moving" she said in a bitchy tone.

"Nobody wants to see your disgusting aid filled vagina you bitch" knight said Tyler stiffened, "did you not know?" I asked looking at him. He shook his head and backed away a bit more, "I-I'm still a virgin" the guy said looking at her, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of the room and away from the others.

Knights point of view
She quickly got up and put on all her clothes, we all started down the steps and to the car where we shoved them both in the back with Derek who had the gun. I drove the car to our house which I'm glad was in a secluded area, we got out and took them into the house and down to the basement.

   *Pause*

Sorry if the story seems to be moving fast and doesn't seem like it matches its title but it will make more sense as you keep reading

  *play*

Once we both got back downstairs we tied them both down with Emma trying to fight and Tyler just taking it. " should we let them see who we are?" I asked with a smirk Derek nodded and Michael shrugged. We took of our mask and both of them gasped, "remember me bitch?" I asked Emma.