Chapter 29

Knights point of view
When we got home we all sat in the living room Tyler sprawled out on the couch, Michael sitting in the arm chair, Derek on the couch behind me, and me on the floor in front of the couch. I took the  file out and laid it on the table, we again just stared at it.

"Well open it up and lets see what we're dealing with" Tyler said sitting up, I nodded and opened it up inside was his full name, house address and classes. "Oh this is gonna be fun" I said with a smirk, everyone just stared at me until I put the paper down and showed them what was on it.

"Oh maybe this will be easy" Michael said handing the folder back to me. I nodded and before I could say anything a knock came at the door, I got up and looked out the peephole, it was my father. I quickly backed up and shook my head, the guys knew and cut out all the lights, Michael locked the door and we all split up.

I went upstairs with Derek following close behind me.

Derek's point of view
Knight and I went upstairs and laid down with knight. He was on his phone and I was holding him by the waist, "gotten any calls from Mr. mysterious?" I asked knight chuckled and shook his head. "No I haven't and I use to call you that" he said, I slightly chuckled when my phone vibrated.

I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Jonathan. I sighed but knight grabbed the phone and answered "hello?" He asked there was a very long pause before knight answered "j it's okay everything's okay do you want me to come over and get you?" Knight asked a short pause "okay we'll see you soon" knight said before hanging up. "What happened?" I asked "well it was Jonathan he was apologizing about everything that happened and what he did. He wants to come over to talk since his parents are fighting again" knight explained as he stood up.

I grabbed my things and so did knight, we explained to Tyler and Michael what was happening and they said they'd stay and wait for us there. I grabbed my keys and we both walked out the house to Jonathan's.

Jonathan's point of view
I stood pacing my room as I heard the yelling and cursing of my drunk parents downstairs. I got a text on my phone an saw it was Derek saying they were outside, I quickly climbed out my window and ran over to his car. I slid into the backseat and sat there breathing heavy, "hey guys" I said shyly waving knight gave me a small smile. "I knew you were good" he whispered.

"I was scared of what Kat would think if I left I also had a crush on her older sister and knew I'd loose the chance with her if I left,but after I saw the pain we put you through I knew it wasn't worth it" I explained "aww you poor dysfunctional baby" Derek said turning around an patting my head. I sighed and smiled "I missed you guys" I said "we did to buddy I knew you'd turn" Derek said continuing to drive while knight just chuckled.

Once we got to there house we all went inside and into the living room . "I'm sorry Michael" I said as soon as I saw him he looked up and tilted his head. "For hitting you with the ball" I said he smiled at me and nodded "I forgive you plus it's healed" he said I smiled and sat in the couch with the others. "What have you guys been up to?" I asked curious they all looked at each other then back to me.

"Can you keep a secret?" Tyler asked with a smirk, I nodded a bit confused. They all started explaining (I'm not writing that since you know what's going on)

I was shocked, but smirked,"I promise I won't tell and it sounds cool to me" I said they all smiled.

I stayed at there house for two hours laying on the couch with everyone downstairs we were all  watching a random movie we found. Before I knew it my eyelids got heavy and soon I was off to sleep.

The Next Day

Tyler's point of view
I woke up to someone roughly shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw Michael. "What?" I asked my voice a bit groggily "nothing but its time to get up we do have school" he said quickly walking away. I stood up and headed upstairs, I quickly showered and changed my clothes, once I was finished I headed back downstairs where everyone including Jonathan was.

We all piled into Derek's car and he started to school. "What am I gonna say to Kat?" Jonathan asked "nothing unless she says something to you" knight said looking back at him since he was up front with Derek. Jonathan nodded and everyone was silent the rest of the way there.

Once we got to school Jonathan walked with us to our lockers and came with us since we had first block together.

Time skip to lunch (why...because)

We all sat together at lunch and things were a bit brighter until the wicked witch of the west decided to crash down and bring the drama. "What are you doing?" Kat asked Jonathan who looked down a bit he started to shake a bit, " he's eating lunch with us" I said she scoffed "and why is that?" She asked "because he actually knows how to act, can apologize for his behaviors, and not look down on the two new friends we've encountered" knight said.

She looked taken back and glared at Jonathan, "I can't believe you-you trader" she said before storming off. "Well isn't she cheery" Michael said we all laughed and the bell rung signaling us it was time for our next class.

After school we all went to the park and sat down on the ground by the lake. "What are we doing with our lives?" Michael asked we all shrugged. We sat for a while before we heard someone walking behind us, before we knew it Jonathan was pushed in the pound which was pretty deep. While the others all stared at the water and knight who jumped in I quickly turned and saw a flash of light pink hair.

"Bitch" I whispered as I turned to the others to help.