Chapter 45

Knights point of view
I was still locked in my room most days as Thomas didn't want me escaping, but he spent more time around me. I had learned that he was put up for adoption and many people had taken him in but always returned him. Soon Dj had taken him in when he was to old to be in foster, they met when Thomas tried to steal from him. They soon moved to this town and Dj helped him stalk me, I sighed as I walked to the door knocking.

There were footsteps and Thomas walked in, "I thought you went to school?" I said he chuckled "yeah I was going to but just lost interest" he said and I smiled leaning over to hug him. "I was going to ask to shower...also where's Dj?" I asked "Dj  had to go to this office thing for money and yeah you can shower" he said I nodded grabbing my towel. He left me to go to the bathroom while he went into the room. I quickly took my shower and walked back into the room seeing him laying on the bed with clothes at the bottom. I dressed into them, the clothes consisted of a large t-shirt and some boxers.

I laid down next to Thomas and he hugged me pulling me close to him, "hey you know when I got here right and we--" I started remembering that we had had sex. He chuckled one that caused a shiver to run down my spine, "were brothers but it's not like I can get you pregnant besides you were just so delicious how could I pass that up" he whispered into my ear causing my face to light up. "Try not to think on it love" he whispered and I nodded, there was a knock on the door and he went to answer leaving me on the bed to think.

Thomas point of view
When I got downstairs I opened the door and saw Dj he quickly pushed me inside and locked the door. "What happened?" I asked "nothing I just--- just felt like I was being followed" he said and shivered I looked outside the window and saw no one was there not a single car went by either. I closed the blinds and shut the curtains trying to calm Dj who stared intently at the window. "Calm down okay your probably paranoid...to much work how bout you rest" I said and he nodded going over to the couch and laying down. It didn't take long till he was out like a light on the couch snoring silently.

I walked upstairs seeing knight sitting on the bed thinking, I rolled my eyes and snapping my fingers causing him to look up. "It was a rhetorical question" I said and he nodded glaring at me. My phone started to ring and I looked down seeing it was Derek, I quickly shut knights door and answered. "Hello" I said "hey why weren't you here today?" He asked "sorry I just wasn't feeling to well after the accident and things" I said "well maybe we could meet up today for lunch....after school" he said and I smiled "yeah that would be great" I said before hanging up.

If your thinking I'm going to steal him from knight your wrong, I only want knight and no new boyfriend. I walked into the room and knight stared at me, "who was that?" He asked "no one" I said but he was persistent "who was it?" He asked again and I sighed "it was Derek" I said and he looked down. Tears brimmed the side of his eyes when he looked up to me, "can I talk to him?" He asked and I shook my head. "No can do love I don't need you going back and I don't want him getting close" I said somewhat turning back to my possessive self. Knight tried to say more but I shut the door locking it and quickly walking away.

Derek's point of view
I hung up with Thomas and immediately went back to finding ways to find knight. I did lie to Thomas as I didn't go to school either today not feeling it. I felt as if I was slowly loosing my sanity because knight wasn't around, I rubbed my eyes and looked down at my arm. There sat three scars I had made last night. I made them as it felt as though it was my fault he was taken and technically it was. There was a knock on my door and I turned to see my father and Ruby.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around towards my computer trying to track what I could of knight. "Son maybe you should rest or at least continue later" my father said and I growled. "It's my fault he's gone....I can barely go days without him anymore and I'm sick of it I need him" I said. Ruby came over wrapping her arms around me giving me a small kiss on the head but I softly pushed her aside. I stood grabbing my jacket and shoes before leaving the room. I walked downstairs and quickly out of the house as my father called my name out and for me but I didn't listen.

I walked outside and into the woods where knight had been taken, I laid by one of the trees letting my eyes close as my mind let all thoughts go. When I opened them again I looked down to see my phone going off, I picked it up reading the I.D and seeing it was Thomas. I quickly answered, "Hey what's up?" I asked "I was wondering if we could make our little lunch meet up earlier?" He said and I chuckled "I can meet up with you now if that's okay?" I said "yeah I'll meet you at the small diner" he said " alright" I said before hanging up. I smiled and stood walking to the place where I met up with him.

We went in and talked to each other until I started getting late. We didn't talk about much that was important just about school and the town. When I got home everyone was asleep, I walked into my room locking the door and sitting at my desk. I went through my phone looking at pictures of knight when I stopped on one. It was of him with the necklace I gave him and then it hit me, when I gave knight the necklace I was still his stalker and had put a tracking device on it. I quickly typed my password in on my computer before tracking it and finding the location.

"Hold on knight I'll be there soon love" I whispered to myself, I grabbed my stuff and typed the location in my phone. I left the house not waking anyone up as I drove to where knight was.