Chapter 32

Mikes point of view
I walked around the club with Ruby clinging to my side and amber behind us. We had been able to find his parents and were now stalking after them. Derek called me yesterday and explained to us how they had cut there son off and gave him up for there gambling addiction.

I nodded at Amber who walked over to the husband, she started to simply flirt and pulled him to the dance floor. "Will you be alright while I get the wife?" I asked Ruby she nodded and walked in another direction. I walked over to the wife and she smirked at me, I looked over at her an smiled, she came over to me an we started to chat.

Mr Mysterious point of view
We set the body down on the couch and my assistant started to clean up some of the blood. "I'll be back" I said he nodded as I went upstairs to knights room, I walked in an laid on his bed wrapping myself in his blanket. I took a deep breath breathing in his scent, "vanilla" I whispered to myself.

I felt myself get hot and bit down on my lip, I moaned as I slightly grind against his pillow. "Mmm k-knight" I moaned as I bit down on his blanket. I softly started to stroke myself as I buried myself into his blanket, "s-sir are you okay?" My assistant asked coming in the room. "Get out!" I growled out he whimpered and left the room quickly as I started to stroke myself harder.

My breath hitched as I came onto both his blanket and my hand. I was quick to clean myself up and walked back downstairs where my assistant sat, he was shaking slightly and when he saw me he slightly back away. "Lets go" I said my voice a bit demanding he nodded an grabbed the keys, he stayed his distance from me as we both got into the car.

"I hope he likes my surprise" I thought to myself as we drove off.

Derek's point of view
For the day we had stayed home chatting and watching tv, my phone started to ring an I quickly answered. "Hello?" I asked "hey. We were able to get the parents" my father said "okay. When will you be home?" I asked "we should be home by tomorrow if not then the next day" he explained. "Okay see you then" I said he said goodbye and hung up.

"Our parents got his parents and will be home by tomorrow or so" I said to the others, they nodded and we continued to talk, when knights  phone rang. He shivered an answered putting it on speaker, "hello knight it's nice to finally talk with you again" he said his voice sickly sweet. "What do you want?" He asked his voice above a whisper "oh nothing but I did get a little surprise for you...well I made it. Whenever you go home it'll be there for you" he said with a chuckle.

"I don't want it" He said, he chuckled again this time though you could tell it was forced "I don't care if you want it or not your gonna get it" he said before hanging up. Knight stared at the phone confused then put it down on the table, "I swear this guy is going to be the death of me someday" He said causing the others to chuckle.

Ruby's point of view
I sat in the car with mike and Amber we had shoved the drunk and drugged body's in the car and soon started to the hotel we were staying in. We laid them on the bed and stood there, "what now?" Amber asked mike chuckled and I giggled. " we wait until it's time to take them back home" I said and Amber nodded "until then we drink" Amber said running over to the side of the room where she pulled out a whine bottle.

"What's up with you and drinking?" I asked out of the blue, she gave me a small smile. "I started after I had Tyler it was something I just got addicted to almost like a comforting thing" she explained popping open the bottle. "Yeah because that's better" mike said as he grabbed his glass, "how do you think the boys are?" I asked out loud. "They'll be fine they survived this long I think everything's alright" mike said as I sat down next to him.

Mr Mysterious point of view
I sat upstairs in my room watching the cameras, "s-sir are you in there?" I heard dj ask "yeah come in" I said he opened the door and looked at me. "Are you alright you've kinda been in here all day since we got back?" He said "I'm fine but I need you to buy something for me when you go out" I said handing him a small list with one thing on it. He nodded, "I'll get it later but for now it's time for dinner" he said. 

I scoffed lightly and nodded as we both started down the stairs. I sat with him and ate a bit as we made small talk here and there, "dj I never got to ask what's your relationship life like?" I asked curious. He choked on his food and looked at me with shock, "nothings happened with it I've dated two girls and one guy that's all" he said with a slight growl and annoyance clear on his voice. " I'm gonna go now" he said cleaning up things and leaving, I stared in shock as he left me alone at the table.

It was uncommon he ever got mad at me so I was a bit surprised. I got up from the table and went into the living room with my phone, I logged onto one of the cameras and watched as knight and his friends sat downstairs talking. I only had a couple friends but I was only friends with them in school. I set my phone down and laid down more on the couch soon drifting off to sleep.