Chapter 46

Derek's point of view
When I got to the house i couldn't help but shiver, it was a standard two story. The house was painted a deep brown with the windows and door being black. I got out of the car and started over to the door, I walked around the house scooping the place out when the front door opened. I quickly hid looking up to see a man, he looked around before looking towards where I was hiding. I stayed still and the man seemed to not notice me walking back inside, I shook my head and walked around the house to the back. I looked up to one of the windows seeing to figures standing, one was talking and the other was just shaking there head.

I was going to move when I felt something slam hard against the back of my head. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees, I looked back to see the man with a look of sorrow on his face. "I'm sorry" he whispered before everything went black.  When I opened my eyes I looked up to see I was tied up in a chair in what looked to be a basement. I looked down slightly seeing my mouth tied with a piece of cloth and my hands were tied behind my back along with my feet which were tied to the legs. I turned my head to the side and my eyes widened, there laid unconscious on the ground was knight with his legs tied and his hands chained to the wall.

I scooted my chair the best I could which caused it to make that annoying screeching noise. Knight twitched before his eyes opened and he looked up towards me, his mouth wasn't tied and he gasped. "D-Derek?" He said and I hugged nodding, "I've missed you so much" I said and I nodded slightly as if to say "me too". There were footsteps which started down the steps and we both looked over.

Knights point of view
I watched quietly as Thomas came down the steps he had black gloves covering his hands and was holding a small knife. He walked over cutting the cloth off of Derek's mouth and he gasped, "t-Thomas? H-how could you?" Derek said his voice sounded broken. "All I wanted from the start was my brother....but all he wanted was you I was forgotten" Thomas said walking over to me rubbing my head but I pulled away. "It's the only way I can get knight to stay....now you'll both be happy" Thomas said his voice had a insane twist to it as if he was close to breaking and going insane.

"Why won't you let me go?" I asked already knowing the answer to the question. "Your my brother knight and I want you to be happy so know you got Derek....will leave in a couple more days and soon it will be just us" Thomas said before leaving the craze look in his eye growing. I waited till the door closed and turned to Derek, "how did you find me?" I asked and he chuckled. "Your necklace has a tracker in it I tracked it to here" he said and I nodded, "I wish I had woken the others and told them maybe we'd be home by now" Derek said shaking his head.

I giggled, "it's fine....I'm just glad to see you, here you, and all the above" I said and he smiled. "I'm glad to I was going crazy without you" he said and I looked over his appearance, his eyes had dark bags under them, his body seemed slightly thinner than when I last saw him, and his hair was a mess. "I haven't exactly been able to keep up with myself" he said and I nodded. "I'm so sorry it's all my fault" he said after looking down. "Not it's not you can't blame yourself on anything we didn't now he'd be there in the woods to steal me and we sure as hell didn't know he'd be crazy" I said and he nodded.

"So he's family?" Derek asked and I nodded "he was my brother but my parents put him up for adoption a long time ago....I guess I forgot about him" I said Derek growled "What has he been doing to you?" Derek asked and I shook my head. "Nothing he kept me locked in my room for the most part and I haven't been able to go outside for sometime" I said "how's my mother?" I asked and he frowned. "She's well but with me being gone now I don't think she'll be okay....everyone misses you" Derek said and I smiled.

Thomas point of view
I paced upstairs in the living room as Dj packed our stuff, my arms twitched and I had to bite my finger nails. I was scared. I didn't know how Derek tracked me but I know the others probably could now and it wouldn't be good. With all of them after me for the two it would be chaos, Dj walked over placing a hand on my shoulder. "I can't do this" I whispered to him " then let him go" Dj said and I growled in frustration "I can't I don't wanna lose him again" I cried punching the wall next to us. "Then we have to keep moving" Dj said and I nodded. We finished packing and placed things in the van, I bit my lip walking upstairs to knights room where his things was.

I couldn't help myself as I started to cry, I wrote a letter leaving it down where I knew knight would find it. I walked downstairs to the basement and looked at the two, I walked over to knight kissing his head hugging him. "I'm sorry" I whispered and he whimpered as I hit him hard in the head, he tried to stay conscious as I walked over to Derek hitting him hard on his head and he instantly blacked out. I turned towards Knight and smiled "please don't go" he whispered as he fell to the floor but I shook my head. I untied them leaving them both passed out on the floor where there family would find them.

I ran upstairs grabbing Dj's hand, he squeezed it in reassurance as we left the house together. I looked back and smiled as we got into the van pulling off. "You did the right thing" Dj whispered and I nodded as we drove off leaving town. "Don't forget me love" I whispered to myself as we continued to drive.