Chapter 20

Knights point of view
We all picked up the things we needed from the store and were driving home when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was my father I sighed and put my phone I vibrate deciding not to listen to it at all.

When we got home we packed one of Tyler's empty backpacks with the spray paint and the rest of the things we stored in the kitchen since it was just food and snacks that we'd need. "Your phone is ringing again" Michael said pointing to it, it was sitting on the coffee table.

I sighed and answered it putting it on speaker while Tyler got his phone to record everything he said. "What?" I said "what the hell did you say to your mother at the store?" My father yelled through the phone I groaned and started tapping my foot. "Ask the bitch since she must be with you right now she breaks down to easily so I'm guessing your holding her right now right?" I said to him, I was completely done being nice to them.

"What the hell did you say to me?"he yelled I felt a headache starting to form and hung up, but before I could put my phone away it started ringing again and I thought it was my father but it said unknown. I stared at the others a bit creeped out but Derek pressed answer as Tyler kept recording.

Derek's point of view
"Who is this?" I asked as the rest stared at the phone, "I know who you are and I will have you my dear" a partially deep voice said into the phone "who are you?" Knight asked holding onto my hand.

"You don't know me but I know you four I'll see you soon knight my dear and we will be together" the man said before the phone abruptly cut and the man hung up.

I looked at knight and he had a look of both fear and confusion on his face while the rest of us were in complete shock. "Who was that?" Michael asked we all just shrugged and knight put his phone in the top drawer of the small desk next to the tv. "Well I don't wanna figure that out right now so let's not think to much on it" Tyler said trying to calm everyone down "yeah he's right we got a big day tomorrow" I said and we all cheered.

It had been three hours and we had all decided we needed to get to sleep, I was laying in my bed next to knight, he was cuddled up into my chest rubbing it slightly. I looked down at him and he smiled at me I leaned down and captured his lips he kissed back with a bit more force causing me to smirk.

I licked the bottom of his lip asking for entrance but he of course wasn't going easy on me I pulled at his hair a bit causing him to moan giving me a chance to snake my tongue right into his mouth. We fought for dominance and of course I won, we both pulled apart as we needed air, "that was--" "amazing" I finished, he nodded and cuddled closer to my chest causing me to smile as we both soon drifted off to sleep.

Tyler's point of view
The next morning I woke everyone up a lot earlier because we decided sneaking into school would be a lot smarter in case teachers decided to look in the halls or something.

"How's everyone feeling?" I asked Michael gave me the middle finger, Derek grabbed his coffee cup since he decided to make some for himself, and knight was glaring at me with anger and hatred. "Well let's get going school opens in an hour, oh knight did you hack the system?" I asked knight, he nodded, our school had a silent alarm and cameras knight was able to hack the system using his computer.

"Well lets go" I said with excitement the others groaned as we all walked out and to the car, once we got to the school I quickly picked the lock on the doors and we all went in a bit more active. "Lets do this" I said we all took our paint cans and just started spraying every part of the halls and doors also lockers. An hour passed by and we were all leaving we had made sure to grab everything and leave no evidence.

Michaels point of view
Once we got home we all busted out laughing, "I can't believe we did that" I said everyone agreed. "My dad is going to kill me when I answer that phone" knight said "I'm kinda tempted to know" Derek said pulling knight closer to him. "But our parents will be proud" Tyler said, we all had decided to just go back to sleep on the couches being lazy and still a bit tired.

I woke up to a huge thud at the door everyone else stayed asleep though, I quickly woke up knight and told him what happened. We both went to the front door and he looked out the peephole. He quickly pushed me back and away from the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled he looked panicked as he grabbed both our jackets and shoes, "I'll tell you later until then wake those two up" he said pointing at Derek and Tyler who were both on the couch sound asleep.

We woke them up and grabbed our things before heading out the back door into the forest it was Surrounded by. When we got a car distance from the house we all glared at knight who still had a look of shock and fear running over his face. "What the hell knight what happened?" Tyler yelled, knight growled and shushed him "it was my father and a couple of his friends from the station...they were armed" knight said.

"They wouldn't have done anything. Would they?" Derek asked "with his friends around no,but when he took me home i would've been murdered" knight said still looking down at his arms. "I think I can hear them over here" we heard someone yell and our instincts told us to run.