Chapter 4

Unknowns point of view
I sat on the bottom of his bed as I watched him sleep, he didn't seem to notice I was there since he was usually a heavy sleeper. I heard his mother coming up the stairs to check on him and hid in the closet, she came in pulled his blanket back up then kissed his head before leaving.

Once she was gone I went back over to his bed and pulled the blanket back down knowing he got hot at night and kissed his neck, he shivered a bit and that's when I left out the window and back to my house.

Knights point of view
When I woke up I saw my window was wide open and that my blanket had been pulled down. I thought it was just my mother who came in the room and payed it no attention, I got up and walked to the bathroom doing my business and getting dressed, today was Friday and I was getting ready to go to Derek's house.

I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mom grabbing her purse and coffee she quickly kissed my head before leaving. I smiled and made some toast, after I finished I cleaned myself up and started to walk to Derek's house since he was only a block away.

I took a short cut by walking through the woods and soon enough I ended up right at his house since our houses connect from the woods. It's how we became friends, I found him asleep in the forest and mistook him for dead and we started hanging out more. I knocked on the door and waited, when it opened i saw his father putting on a tie, he smiled at me and moved so I could get in.

Derek's point of view
I heard talking downstairs before my door was thrown open by knight, he was wearing a a white button up with a green tie and a dark green jacket over him, he wore black skinny jeans and his normal green converse also he had on his two ear piercings. I had on a black button up with two buttons popped and a leather jacket, I wore dark black skinny jeans and my combat boots also a pocket chain.

"Hey" he said shyly rubbing his arm, I knew well that he was self conscious when it came to things like this. I ruffled his hair, "hey shorty" I said he growled and playfully punched my shoulder. "Why are your windows covered in black cloths?" He asked pointing to the window, " I'm being batman and must hide in the shadows" I said, he giggled and we both went downstairs.

"So what movie are we seeing?" He asked "it" I said and I felt him freeze, " no. No no no why that movie out of all the movies you had to pick that" he said whining a bit. I chuckled and patted his head, I knew he didn't like horror movies and would leave the second a jump scare happened. "Don't worry you have me" I said he groaned "I don't want you...jerk" he said I only smirked and grabbed my keys to my car, "lets go I don't wanna miss anything" I said he put his head down in deadest and followed me.

Hour after the movie

Once the movie was over knight was shaking badly and was very paranoid, he had been curled to my side for half the movie. After that I led him back to the car, "I'm never going out with you again"he said crossing his arms I chuckled "oh do t worry ill make sure you do" I said he only scoffed. I dropped him back off at home then went to mine.

Unknowns point of view
I had finally just gotten back home and laid on the couch I hooked the tv up to my cameras and stared at knight as he sat on the couch watching tv and idea popped into my head. I quickly got up and grabbed on of my black mask and giant hoodie. I put it on and walked to his house, I easily climbed through his window and walked downstairs, he didn't notice me until I pinned him against the couch.

He looked confused and scared, I had a gadget in my mask to cover my voice so he wouldn't know who I was. "Hello kitten" I said I could see him shiver and he turned his head, I smirked and leaned down putting my head on his I partially took the mask down and kissed his head. After that I quickly left out of the house leaving him there.

Knights point of view
I laid there on the couch confused and even scared, "that must have been him" I thought I quickly sat up and walked to the door when I got there he was already gone. I was going to close the door when my mom pulled up in the drive way and my dad, I smiled and walked out to greet them.

"Hey guys" I said as they both got out of the car and came up to me locking there cars in the process. They both hugged me and we walked inside the house my mom set down her purse and went to the kitchen, while my dad went straight to the couch and sat down looking exhausted. "Are you alright?" I asked he looked at me and gave me a small smile, "I'm just tired long day at work with the case" he said softly rubbing my head.

"Did you find anything in the case?" I asked he looked at me and nodded, "all the murders have been happening in your school so we think someone in your school has been doing it but we're not sure who" he said rubbing his temples. I sighed and started to think of "unknown" I knew to well that he was behind all this mess and I wanted to tell my father but I didn't want to risk losing him or my friends.