Chapter 42

Knights point of view
I woke up and sat up looking down at the cold empty bed, the room was slightly dark with some light showing. I  laid back down when the door opened, I sat up seeing Thomas he gave a small smile and walked over. I was surprised when my face heated up and I smiled back, he walked over holding a small tray. He set it down and sat next to me on the bed, I looked at his eyes which held no sort of emotion.

They were dark giving off some dangerous vibe, "I talk to Derek" he said and I frowned "what?" "I talked to them....I do go to your school" he said with a small chuckle. I frowned at the thought of him talking to my friends, he grabbed my chin and pulled me up. "Now now love don't be down they sadly and to my dismay are still looking for you....not like they will find you" he said whispering the last part that I still heard. I didn't say anything and looked down "I just wanna know why do you want me so badly I obviously don't remember and I'm not gonna unless you help me" I said code to tears.

He growled lowly "you wouldn't remember because you were to young....and I want you because I love you....I deserve you more than Derek does and it's not fair!" He yelled causing me to back up in fear. He was shaking slightly his face red in anger his eyes looked to have darkened. "Your parents never told the truth especially that bitch you called a father....it's his fault you don't remember me" he said glaring at me he stood giving my head a small kiss before walking to the door.

"I'll see you after school" he whispered before leaving, and remembering to lock the door.

Derek's point of view
I walked to school today leaving early since I couldn't sleep last night, I started thinking about the text I had with Thomas last night. We had talked a bit about hobbies, and played twenty questions before he had to go to sleep. I sighed as the cold air blew by the back of my neck, I got to school and saw it was opened but only a couple of students were there.

I walked in and to my locker as I walked towards it I saw Thomas at a locker right across it from the hall. "Hey t" I sad he looked up his cheeks had tear stains down them and he didn't have his glasses on. I walked over to him forgetting completely about my locker, "is everything alright?" I asked he sighed "yeah just got into a small emotional fight with myself but everything's okay" he said but his voice slightly cracked and I knew he was lying.

I knew he didn't want me to push the subject so I didn't, " oh I'm sorry....how bout we skip today" I said Thomas but his lip and nodded as we left the school. I don't know why but something about Thomas made me intrigued, I wanted to know more even if it wasn't a good idea. We left the school walking down the street to a nearby coffee shop ordering hot chocolate and taking a seat. We both sat and started talking to each other happy and content about where we were now and what we were doing.

Dj's point of view
I was downstairs when I heard knocking coming from upstairs, I stood walking up the steps to knights room. I unlocked and opened the door finding knight sitting on the bed playing with his fingers. "D-do you think I can't shower?" He asked I gave a small smile and nodded. He grabbed his towel and I led him to the bathroom locking the door and waiting till the water started.

Once I knew he was in I walked back to his room taking out some clothes which Thomas had got him he remembered knights clothing size and what he usually liked to wear. I wasn't rich but my job was able to get me enough money to survive with these three. Once the clothes were set I walked back outta the room and back to the bathroom door. I waited a couple more minutes till the water turned off and knight knocked on the door. I opened the door and he walked back to his room once inside I closed and locked the door, I told him I'd be back to get him lunch and he said okay.

I walked down the hall to my office loading up my computer, I worked a stable computer job helping people from home who didn't know how or what to do with there computer or just needed help. I worked on the computer from  ten to four maybe later if the boss asked. I slowly got to work receiving calls and helping people something I've grown use to.

Mike point of view
I sat in my room going over my computer looking for possible places the man and boy could've taken knight. "It couldn't have been far" I thought to myself, a couple minutes later Ruby walked in putting her phone down. "The boys said Derek isn't at school" Ruby said I sighed and shook my head. "He probably skipped he'll be home later....I hope" I said whispering the last part.

She came over and sat next to me kissing my cheek slightly, she leaned against me and I looked at her. I wrapped my arm around her giving her head a small kiss, I rubbed my tired eyes and closed my computer. I put it to the side and held onto Ruby pulling us both down onto the bed. I pulled her body closer to mine giving her head small kisses here and there. "Will find him my love" I said she whimpered and nodded curling up to my chest.

Thomas point of view
For the day Derek and I spent it walking around town we had stopped in the park working on some things from school. My phone rang Dj was calling I wanted to answer but I put my phone on silent and back in my pocket turning back to Derek.