Chapter 43

Thomas point of view
It had gotten late and Derek had gone home, Dj had picked me up and kept glancing back at me every now and then. "You didn't answer me when I called" he pointed out and I looked over at him with a sigh. "I was talking to Derek and didn't want to stop...sorry" I said he stared a bit surprised but only nodded and continued to drive. Once home I immediately went to check on knight, I walked in the room seeing him laying on the bed.

I didn't want to bother him so left the room locking the door. "Just remember" I whispered to myself as I walked to my room.

Derek's Point of view
I laid in bed starting quietly at the ceiling, I rolled over the bed feeling for someone to be there but there wasn't. I got up and walked over to my desk picking up a picture of knight, me, Jonathan, and Kat. It was an old picture of us after hanging at the carnival, I put my head down on the table feeling the tears slowly start to form. "There has to be a way to find him something" I said. I couldn't control the anger that rose as I slammed my fist into the nearby wall. I cried silently in pain when I noticed my fist had made a whole and was now bleeding.

I pulled away when my door opened slowly I turned seeing Ruby, she gasped when she saw my hand and came in grabbing it. "Oh honey" she said bringing me to the bathroom. She quickly patched it up and left a small kiss on it, she pulled me close to her running a hand through my hair even though I was slightly taller than her. "I should've never taken him out that night and he would still be here" I whispered to myself, sadly she heard. "Don't say that you and knight always go out it wasn't like you knew he was going to attack" she whispered back.

I sighed knowing she had a point, "will find my son and that's a promise....this stalker fucked with the wrong family" she said a smile tugging to her face. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room and once again leaving me lost in my thoughts. I yawned slightly as I laid back down on my bed, I pulled my blanket over my body as I fell asleep thinking of knight.

The next morning when I woke up I didn't feel like moving, my door opened and I looked up seeing Tyler. He gave a small smile and I nodded, I stood up walking over to my closet and getting dressed. I walked out and Tyler gave me a thumbs up, we walked downstairs and my phone started vibrating. I had gotten his phone number yesterday, "hey t" I said he giggled "hey derek....will you be at school today?" He asked "yeah I will" I said "good...I have to go at the moment so I'll talk to you later" he said "k bye" I said and he hung up. I put my phone away and continued into the kitchen.

Knights point of view
Dream-
I stood walking around the dark streets, it looked like my old house we use to live in when I was young. I walked towards it seeing me running around with another small boy whose   Face I couldn't see. A black car pulled up and my father and mother came outside with two bags. The boy I was playing with stopped chasing me and looked at the car then my parents. Though I couldn't see his face his aura seemed to drop and he seemed sad, a woman stepped out of the car grabbing he it who was taken away while my mom grabbed me and took me inside.

My father signed something the woman had in her hands and the boy was gone. I ran over to the car looking in, the boy turned he looked at me his green eyes piercing mine as the car started and drove off.  I looked over to my house seeing my mother holding me as I stared confused my father walked over and hugged us. "He's gone now love he's gone" my father said as they walked in. The scenery changed immediately the dark streets looked broken the wind started blowing and it started raining hard. The boy appeared once more I couldn't see his face and only his eyes, "why'd you forget?!?" He yelled and I fell back in confusion.

I turned away covering my ears as he continued to scream and soon everything went black.

End of dream

I sat up quickly breathing heavy, I placed my hand over my chest trying to breath. The door opened and Dj walked in he he had a small tray of food, when he saw me having a slight panic attack he quickly set it down and came over to me. "Are you alright?" He asked "your crying" he then pointed out I put my hand on my cheek and only then noticed I was crying. Dj got on the bed next to me and pulled me into his chest hugging me, I couldn't stop myself as I leaned into the embrace crying harder.

"I want to remember and I'm so close but it's so hard I want to remember, I want to go home, I want to be with my family again!" I cried into his chest. "He was family" Dj said and I pulled away "what?" I asked he frowned "he was family" Dj said once more he laid me on the bed and gave me a small kiss on my cheek before leaving. I frowned "he was family" I whispered "what were my parents hiding" I said I felt anger flow through me as I threw one of the pillows hard at the tray he left causing the food to spill and fall to the floor. I gripped my head in my hands and groaned, "I need to know the truth" I whispered taking the knife from the floor and walking over to the door.

Thomas point of view
School was over and I had started back home, Dj didn't  come to pick me up which worried me slightly. When I got to the house outside of town I walked in and saw Dj sitting on the couch rubbing his head. "Is everything alright?" I asked "you need to help him remember,tell him the truth, anything he really wants to know" Dj explained and I just looked away. I walked upstairs and to knights room, I opened the door and groaned, I looked down seeing a knife sticking out of my stomach.

I looked up and knights face held horror, he slowly back away falling to the floor. "I'm sorry" he said as I fell back sliding down the wall. "Dj!" Knight yelled as my Vision blurred and everything went black.