Chapter 7

Unknowns point of view warning minor hot part you have been warned

I woke up and grabbed my phone which was connected to the cameras I had installed in knights house. He was laying on his bed tossing and turning and I almost thought he was having a nightmare before I heard a small moan. I found myself getting hard at the thought of him moaning my name and seeing him wither beneath me. I slowly grabbed my member and started to softly stroke it as I watched knight moan in his bed and softly grind into his blanket.

I moaned as I felt the pre-cum start to drip, I started rubbing faster and bit down on my pillow to keep my moans down. I rubbed my thumb over my slit and groaned as I came into my hands and boxers gripping my sheet. I quickly turned off my phone and sat up, I looked down to see the wet spot in my pants and I sighed.

I quickly got up and went into my bathroom to clean myself up.

Knights point of view
When I woke up I saw it was 6:30, I had ten minutes to get ready. I quickly got up and got dressed and did my business in the bathroom before going downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw my mother cooking breakfast.

"Your father left already but he said to be careful" she said placing a plate of pancakes,bacon, and sausage in front of me, I smiled and thanked her before I started to eat. Once I finished I quickly cleaned my plate and told my mother bye before leaving to school.

My phone "dinged" and I answered already knowing who it was,

Unknown- you gave me quite the show this morning so I must thank you

Me- what do you mean?

Unknown- the way you moaned in bed  I couldn't help myself and i just had to enjoy it
I glared at the screen wanting to hurt him, but I put my phone in my pocket and ran into the school and down the halls to my locker. I saw Derek standing there he had just put his phone back into his pocket, "what were you doing?" I asked as we both started walking to class.

"Oh I just finished texting someone and was browsing through some of my games" he said, I nodded and smiled as we both went into first block.

Timeskip to Lunch

As me, Kat, and Jonathan sat and ate lunch a school announcement came on, "all students are to leave through the front door this is another evacuation and all teachers and staff  are to follow" the lady said everyone got up and dumped there trays then quickly left through the front doors.

Once outside Jonathan and Kat came over to me, "where the hell is derek?" Kat asked rubbing her head "I don't know but I did see him in the halls" Jonathan said. I wasn't listening as I got a text from unknown,

Unknown- sorry love but I couldn't help myself someone just had to go

Me- are you crazy!?! What did you do?!?!

Unknown- now now don't be that way I just got rid of a problem 

Me- I don't know what you mean
He stopped texting after that and when I looked up Derek was walking over to us, "hey there you are what happened to you?" Jonathan asked he chuckled a bit then answered "one of the teachers wanted to talk to me" I could see a smirk form on his face and he smiled at me. For some reason I felt a bit uneasy.

Derek's point of view
I quickly looked away when knights father jay came over to us, "are you kids alright?" He asked looking at each of us, "yeah just shaken" Kat said, knight was starring at his phone then me then back to the ground. "His name was mason" Jay said, we all looked at him confused "mason was sent into the hospital today because someone took his arm and broke it and stabbed him in the leg" jay said, "so he was the victim?" Knight asked looking up at his father.

"Yes he was the victim glad enough there were no deaths also school will be out for two weeks since we think the killer is a student" Jay said we all nodded our heads. "Son?!" I heard my father, mike, yell for me I turned and saw him coming up to me he smiled and hugged me, "are you alright what's happening?!" He asked frantically looking over to jay.

"Someone's going around killing students and school will be closed for two weeks as we try to sort things out" Jay said to my father, he nodded then quickly dragged me to the car, I waved goodbye to everyone and said I'd catch up.

Unknown point of view
Once home I went upstairs to my room and laid in my bed I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at the cameras. Knight was home laying in his bed, looking through his phone I decided to text him.

Me- hello love

Knight- what do you want now you fucking stalker

Me- now you don't have to be rude I just wanted to check on you I see your laying on your bed

Knight- go fuck yourself

I could t help but feel a ping in my chest when he said that, I quickly put my phone down and cuddled into my blanket. I was hit with a wave of nausea and tiredness and decided to just sleep, I felt someone roughly shaking me, when I woke up I saw my dad starring at me he smiled. "What's wrong?" I asked he shook his head "oh nothing but it's been four hours and I was starting to worry since you never came out of your room. Feeling okay?" He asked, "just tired and a bit sick but I think I'll be fine" I said I hated it when he worried about me.

"Okay well I'll be off. I have work and won't be back until morning" he said hugging me and leaving.