Chapter 39

Mr Mysterious point of view
I was pacing my floor, today was the day the day I took knight and made him mine. "Sir calm down we aren't gonna get him till tonight" Dj reminded me and I nodded, I started thinking of all the times me and knight hung out and even talked

Flashback*

I sat on the ground next to a tree reading when I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned and saw knight, he had his hood up and was walking over to me. He sat down next to me and pulled the hood off, "what are you doing?" He asked his voice quiet and soft. " just reading that's all" I said ruffling his hair, he giggled softly and kissed my cheek. "Promise you won't leave me" he said looking into my eyes his light green ones piercing my dark green ones. "I promise I whispered.

But that promise didn't last

End of flashback*

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard Dj calling my name. "You alright?" He asked and I nodded slowly, he chucked and walked out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Knights point of view
I laid in bed next to Derek, tonight we had planned on going on a walk to calm down from the events that have been happening. "Don't worry about him" Derek whispered and I sighed "it's not that easy D I so badly want to remember who this person is but I can't and it hurts" I explained and he sat up pulling me to his chest. "Were gonna get through this together I promised you didn't I?" He questioned and I smiled.

"I love you" I whispered he smirked "I know you do" he whispered kissing my neck and hugging me close to his body.

"Okay" I whispered as he kissed the top of my head and laid us back down.

An hour later

I was downstairs with my mom in the kitchen while Derek had gone with his father and Tyler to town for somethings. "Hey honey what you thinking about?" My mother asked I sighed and shook my head "everything" I whispered and she gave a soft chuckle. "As in?" She questioned " all the crap we been going through that's all" I said and she nodded silently as she continued. I walked out of the kitchen to see Jonathan and Tyler grabbing there stuff.

"Where you going?" I asked "I promised to visit my father and Tyler said he wanted to come with me" Jonathan explained, I gave him and quick hug and they both left.

Jonathan point of view
We got into Tyler's car and he drove us to my house when we got there my dad was sitting on the porch stairs looking at the sky. We pulled up and I was quick to get out and hug my father tightly. He hugged back and ran a hand through my hair slowly, "I missed you" he said I laughed lightly. We pulled away and my father looked back at Tyler who gave a small wave.

"Now who's this young man" my father said, I giggled as Tyler's face flushed red from embarrassment. "Dad this is Tyler. Tyler this is my father Kyle" I said he nodded and shook his hand as we all went into the house.

Five hours later

Derek's point of view
It was finally dark outside when knight and I started our walk through the woods. When we started walking I couldn't help but have a heavy feeling of dread run through me and I stopped. I wanted badly to take knight back inside, but I couldn't bring myself to do it as we continued to walk.

We made it to our regular spot and sat down I held knights hand tightly as we starred at the sky. "I love you" I whispered, knight giggled "I love you to" he said back I leaned down and kissed him wrapping my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck.

Before I knew it I felt something hit the back of my head. I heard a scream and then nothing as I completely blacked out.

Thomas point of view
We quickly knocked out both Derek and knight, Dj picked knight up bridal style as we left Derek where he was. I felt my body shaking lightly as we quickly got into the car and drove off.

He's finally yours
I heard the voice in the back of my head whisper, I smiled and looked in the backseat seeing knight fast asleep on the chair. I turned around and smiled as dj pulled off back to our house.

Derek's point of view (again)
I woke up and walked back to the house in a daze . I entered and knights mother gasped, "what happens where's knight?" She asked I felt the tears fill my eyes as I remembered what happened. "They took him" I whispered and tears filled her eyes, my father walked in and I explained it to him.

He held Ruby as I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I felt numb. Dead. Alone. My father walked into the living room with Ruby, she came over and hugged me. "It's not your fault love" she whispered "yes it is! I promised to protect him I promised!" I yelled gripping my hair in my hands and pulling at it lightly.

"Will find him son I know we will" my father said rubbing my back. My breathing quickened as I continued to think about knight and where he was. "Son calm down. Breath" my father spoke trying to calm me his voice sounded off as if I were under water. I couldn't think as I again blacked out.

Mikes point of view
I watched as my son had a panic attack and fainted I sighed and looked at Ruby who held him closely to her chest while he rubbed his head.

I had called Tyler and Michael and told them the situation. Tyler and Jonathan said they be back by tomorrow and Michael was on his way. "Will find him" I said to myself.

Knights point of view
I woke up and saw my ankle chained to a bed, I looked around the room. The bed was queen sized, there was a desk next to it with a lamp, across the room was another dresser with a tv and a couple drawers.

The door opened and I saw the guy from the forest come in, "hello knight" he whispered.