Chapter 33

Dj point of view
I left the house and quickly jumped into the car working for him was almost easy he was like a child...literally. As I drove I couldn't help but shiver, he'd been stalking this boy longer than anyone would think and he knows knight well.

I pulled up at the store and parked before walking in, I went into an isle and jumped a bit when I saw Derek. Luckily he passed by not seeming to even know me, I grabbed the item I needed and paid for it before leaving and going back home. I walked into the house and saw my boss fast asleep on the couch, I smiled and covered him with a blanket knowing well he didn't like me waking him up unless it was important.

I walked into the kitchen and set the bag down on the table inside was a new camera he wanted me to buy for him. I sighed and quickly set it up before leaving it on the table and going upstairs to my room. I laid in bed and looked over at the table to my side, it had a clock, small lamp, and my medicines. The clock read 7:50 I sighed an rolled over determined to actually sleep tonight.

Next day

I was quick to wake up my boss and get him ready for school, I drove him there and he stared out the window. "Sir are you alright?" I asked he nodded and smiled, I looked to where he was and saw knight and his friends.

I smiled as he got out the car then frowned and started driving home. I walked inside and went upstairs into my office slash room, I still worked but it was a desk job my boss let me do at home. I silently started typing as I waited for the day again to be over.

Knights point of view
I walked down the hall to the front office to give something to the principle, I was in art at the moment when the teacher asked me to bring him this paper about new rules she made that all teachers were doing.

I walked into the office and to his room, he looked up at me a smile plastered on his face. "The teacher wanted me to give you this" I said handing him the papers he smiled and nodded, "I'm glad your getting better in classes I guess separating you guys was a bad idea" he said with a chuckle I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll see you later" I said as I left when I got back into the hallway I bumped into a guy, he was taller than me and had piercing dark green eyes. I stared in shock as he stared back his hair was a dirty blonde but looked dyed more brown and he was wearing black glasses with dark green designs. "S-sorry" I said he smirked.

"It's alright" he said helping me up he winked at me before walking off and into the office holding a couple papers himself. I slightly rubbed my head and continued back to my class, dizzy and somewhat dazed.

After school

Derek's point of view
I walked with the guys to my car an drove us home. "So my dad should be home today, they said they were here but would have to stop at Ruby's home to grab some things" I explained to everyone in be car who either said "yes" or nodded in silence.

Once inside we all sat downstairs going over homework and talking about a couple things, knights phone rang and he huffed, but answered. "Hello?" He asked his face contorted in confusion then realization "mom will be there as soon a possible just wait" he said frantically.

"What happened?" I asked "my dad he's-he's dead" knight whispered, we quickly all got into the car and drove to there house.

Ruby's point of view
I stared at the man I use to call my husband, dead on the couch. Mike came over and hugged me, I started thinking it was knight, but I knew deep down he wouldn't do this to him. The door opened and all five boys walked inside Jonathan gagged, Derek looked in shock, Michael buried his face into Tyler's chest as he held him and knight stared his face void of any emotion.

"I know who did it but I don't know who he is" knight said his voice above a whisper. He then explained to us about his stalker and how he said they left him a present at home, "what are we gonna do?" Amber asked "I'll get my men to deal with the body as for the rest of us let's just get home I think we've been through enough, plus we have the parents in the trunk and I don't know if there breathing" mike said as we all gathered our things and left.

We were back at the house and knight sat on the couch with his mother. They were silent and both had unreadable faces, "are you to alright?" My father asked causing both of them to look up, they looked at each other and smiled. "As fine as fine can get mike" Ruby said kissing knights head.

Mikes point of view
I was glad knight and Ruby were okay, I looked over at Amber who had came out of the basement with Tyler, they had taken both the parents downstairs who's surprisingly were still alive. " do you know anything about the guy?" I asked knight, he sighed and thought for a moment.

"All I really know is it's a boy that knows me and that he's not working alone, but other than that I can't really think on or about who it could be" knight explained, I nodded and rubbed my head a bit. "Well will figure it out soon it'll just take some time I guess" I said, he nodded an everyone split up I went to the basement with Ruby. Derek took knight upstairs, Michael and Jonathan went out back and Tyler stayed with his mother on the couch.

I stared at the to unconscious parents while Ruby stood next to me, she leaned onto my arms and sighed. I looked down at her and rubbed her head, "everything's gonna be fine and will keep your son safe" I said she looked up at me and smiled "thank you" she whispered, I kissed her head as both parents started to wake up.