Chapter 38

Derek's point of view
Dream

I was walking through the forest,it was cold, and dark. I walked deeper until I came upon a figure, "hello" I called out the Figure looked at me and I saw it was knight but different. He was covered in bruises and blood was coming out of his mouth. I backed away as he came closer, "this is your fault! Why didn't you save me?" He questioned as he came closer I fell to the ground as a black must started to cover my body. "It's all your fault" he whispered before everything went black.

End of dream

I woke up breathing heavy, I looked to my side and saw knight softly sleeping, no bruises, no blood. I gave a sigh of relief and rubbed my eyes a bit, I noticed we both didn't have any clothes and then I remembered the events that happened last night. I smiled and laid back down pulling knight into my chest he snuggled closer and soon enough I was able to fall back to sleep.

An hour later

I woke up but this time to someone lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Tyler with a smirk present on his face, "what?" I said my voice still a bit groggily. "Your father wanted me to wake you to....did you have fun last night?" He asked, I glared playfully at him and sat up. "I'll see you downstairs" Tyler said before walking out of the room, I quickly woke up knight and we both got dressed.

Tyler's point of view
Derek and knight finally came down stairs,I had noticed knight had a slight limp and smirked to myself. "Knight what are we going to do because I swear I'm gonna kill him" mike spoke " I don't know and don't you'll make it worse" knight said with a frustrated sigh.

"Lets not think about it to much and just enjoy the day while it last" I suggested everyone stared at me and I almost felt sick. "I agree" knight said "in not gonna let some stalker ruin my life right now" he finished looking over to with a small smile. Everyone nodded in agreement not including Ruby and mike. We all hopped into the car and Derek started it, "where we off to?" He asked "the mall there's somethings I wanna buy" Tyler said as he pulled off.

Mr Mysterious point of view
I watched as they all left the house and mike and Ruby stayed behind. I turned to the camera in Derek's room and sighed, I had punched it when they started having sex that night and it pissed me off.

"S-sir they are going to the mall" dj said I nodded and rubbed my head. "Will we capture him today?" Dj asked "no let's let him have his fun for today we will get him on Friday" I said he nodded and before he could leave he looked down at my fist. "Your knuckle is bleeding" he said I looked down at it and sighed "its fine" I said he raised a brow an put his hand on his hip.

"Come with me we're gonna patch it right now" he said I smiled at his father likeness and followed him to the bathroom. "You gotta stop getting yourself hurt I swear you worry me so much" he said cleaning the blood and patching my hand with a gauze. "Thanks now lets go to the mall, one to stalk and two I do need to buy somethings" I said with a slight chuckle. We grabbed our things and headed to the car, once inside we pulled off.

Knights point of view
We were at the mall and had already gone to three stores being, Spencer's,hot topic, and nike since Tyler wanted new shoes. We were in another random store when I bumped into the same kid from school, "hey I never got your name" I said he looked taken back a bit "it's Thomas" he said quickly before running off to a man with gray eyes and dark brown hair.

He looked at me one more time his dark green eyes piercing mine and making me feel dizzy. "Knight you alright?" Jonathan asked me as I walked back over to them. I nodded and gave a small smile as we continued to browse more stores.

Mr Mysterious point of view
I was having trouble breathing as dj led me to the car, I had gotten what I came for so going back in wasn't needed. "Sir are you alright?" He asked "I gave him my name" I whispered, "Its alright he still doesn't know your his stalker" dj explained I nodded as he started the car and we pulled off.

The ride didn't take long and I couldn't stop thinking about knight, his voice soft, his eyes brightened when he saw me, and his smile made me melt. I sighed as a dirty thought interrupted my clean and happy one, dj chuckled next to me as he helped me with my stuff plus his own. We walked inside and I took my things upstairs,  Dj came up a couple minutes later and helped me fix and change the camera so I could now see into Derek's room again.

They were laying on the bed talking about me and let's just say they weren't nice thing. I cut the camera off and walked over to my bed, I looked at a picture on my dresser of me and knight hugging each other and smiling. I couldn't stop myself and softly started to cry, I felt dj pat my back and hush me. "He will be yours soon by tomorrow you will finally have what you want" he said and I smirked "I know and I can't wait" I said as I fell asleep and dj laid next to me.

Jonathan's point of view
I had just got off the phone with my father who was talking about my mom being gone and that the house was finally sane again. I told him I'd visit him tomorrow whenever I could then hung up. I was laying in my bed when my door opened, Tyler walked in a small smile on his face.

"Hey ty what are you doing in here?" I asked he chuckled at my excitement "nothing but I did steal this game from the store and was wondering if you wanna play?" He asked I nodded as we both hooked the game up and started to play. As we played I swear I felt as if I was being watched but brushed off the feeling and continued to play.