Chapter 41

Thomas point of view
I woke up and turned slightly to my side seeing knight laying there he had hickeys and bite marks covering his body. I smiled and stood up getting ready and dressed for school, I quickly went downstairs. "Have fun?" Dj asked with a ghost of a smirk "very much so" I replied. I said he nodded and picked up the keys to take me to school.

Once dropped off I headed inside and to my locker to grab my things, as I was getting my notebook I heard a pair of feet walk up to me. I turned and saw Derek with a his group of friends. I again started to shake slightly panicking, "I never got your name last time" he said with a smile. "T-Thomas" I replied, internally cursing myself for stuttering. "Well Thomas I'm Derek, this is Tyler, Michael, and Jonathan" he said pointing to each. To me it was funny since I already knew them, I slightly chuckled and that caused them to all smile.

The bell rung and we all started off to our classes.

Knights point of view
I woke up to some light hitting my face, when I opened my eyes I turned seeing Thomas was gone and that I was alone in the room. The door to the room opened and the man from yesterday walked in. He had a towel in his hands and a wash cloth, "I though you might want to shower" he said I nodded and stood up with his help since my sides hurt like hell. He brought me to the bathroom running the water he put the towel on the sink and gave me the cloth. "I'll be outside the door" he said and I nodded getting into the shower.

When I finished I wrapped the towel around my waist and knocked on the door he opened it and led me back to the room. He opened the door and I walked in seeing some clothes on the bed and a tray of food next to it. I thanked him and he left locking the door from the outside. I was wary of him but I didn't dislike him, I put on the outfit which consisted of a pair of black boxers which were a bit tight but manageable and a giant t-shirt that was black. I looked over to the tray which had two. pancakes, three pieces of bacon, and some eggs, I smiled and ate the food when I finished I set the tray plus plate to the side and laid down.

I started to think about Thomas something about him seemed so familiar but I couldn't think of what or who he was. I growled in frustration and stood up walking over to the small closet the room had. The inside was empty with a box in the corner that I didn't touch since I was a bit scared to know what was in it. I walked back over to the bed and laid down, I yawned as a wave of tiredness hit me, I curled up next to one of the pillows and pulled the blanket over myself before slowly falling asleep.

Derek's Point of view
In school we talked to Thomas and got to know a bit more about him and at lunch we allowed him to sit with us. When the end of the day came we had asked Thomas to come with us home, "in sorry but my dads strict and I need to be home after school" he said we all understood and said our goodbyes. He waved to us as he drove off, we all waved back then got into Tyler's car and drove back home. When we got home I went into the kitchen seeing my father comforting a tired looking Ruby who had been crying.

I walked over and rubbed her back slightly, she turned and hugged me before leaving the kitchen and going back upstairs. I looked towards my father eyes holding not hope, he but his lip and sighed. "Were not getting anything but I've got some others checking around" he said and I nodded. He placed his hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze before pulling me into a hug, "were gonna find him and I promise you that son" he said before walking upstairs, probably to rest. I sighed before starting upstairs to my room, I got inside and closed he door thinking over everything.

It started with me being his mysterious stalker but I was revealed now there's another one after him who obviously knows knight more than me. It confused me but I didn't meet knight for sometime he had moved here from another place which I didn't know of since I never cared enough to ask and nobody really questioned him. I felt and heard my phone vibrate, I turned over and picked it up it was Thomas. I smiled, earlier I had given him my phone number so we could talk whenever needed.

I opened the text and read it, "hey" it read I smiled at how scared the message made him sound "what's up" I texted back. It took him a moment to reply but he did, "I'm fine just checking on you I can't text for long since my dad and stuff but I just wanted to talk I guess" he messaged I smiled "well I'm here let's talk" I replied.

Thomas point of view
I had gotten home and checked on knight seeing he was fast asleep, I then went to my own and room and started texting Derek since  he gave his number. After we finished texting Dj had told me it was time for dinner, I walked down seeing he had made pizza himself. I smiled and walked over he made a plate for knight with three pieces and some fruit punch.

He took the tray up as I made my plate and sat down at the table, I ate quietly to myself till Dj came back down. "So you talked to Derek?" He questioned "gotta do something to blend in" I said "try not to get to close it'll turn you soft" he said with a chuckle and I laughed. My thoughts slowly wandered to knight, "I wonder what I'm gonna do to him tonight" I thought as we continued to eat and make small talk.