Chapter 18

Knights point of view
I hadn't slept at all that night and just stared at the cuts on my arm and watched the blood flow, my alarm clock went off and I knew I had to get ready for school. I got up and grabbed a black v-neck with black skinny jeans that had holes and cuts near the knees.

I grabbed my favorite black hoodie and even put my lip ring on, I felt utterly pissed and depressed. I walked downstairs with my back pack and phone also headphones. "Knight come eat you didn't eat yesterday"I heard my mom say, but I ignored her and walked out the door. "How could she be so nice and okay, I'm being abused, gone back to cutting and this is how she acts. bitch" I thought as the school came into sight.

I saw Tyler and Michael and smiled at them since we all couldn't hang out anymore, they smiled and waved back before walking off. I met up with Derek, Kat, and Jonathan at my locker, "hey knight how have you been?" Jonathan asked me smiling "oh I was doing perfectly fine until I heard your voice, so now I'm kinda pissed now if you would please fuck off and move so I can grab my books that be great" I said in the most sarcastic tone I had ever used.

He frowned and looked like he was going to cry, "what is wrong with you?" Kat yelled making some people in the hall stare and start to whisper "you wanna know what's wrong? You my friends I trusted for so long have finally hit a nerve. You became so upset because we weren't hanging out with you that you got us all separated. Now remember when I commit suicide because I got separated from my real friends , don't come crying at my funeral sweet heart" I said slamming my locker and walking away almost everyone had gone quiet in the halls and had been looking at us but I didn't care.

I went to my first class and sat down pulling out my headphones and starting to draw, so when class begun I didn't hear a thing the teacher was saying.

Derek's point of view
After classes I sat at lunch with the four I now have to call friends even knight since it seems his parents don't want us together. "Hey" I heard someone say I looked up and saw Tyler and Michael, Tyler sat next to me and Michael was by knight.

"Why are you guys here?" Kat asked in a bitchy tone, Tyler smirked. "You can tell the principle anything you want but it's not gonna stop us from hanging out with each other we've been through hell and back together with each other and I'll be damned if Im gonna loose them now" Tyler said wrapping his arm around me he was only a couple inches taller.

Kat smirked "speaking of the principle" she said as the principle started over to us, "what did I tell you boys?" He said glaring at Michael and Tyler. "I forgot so...ditch and run!!!" Tyler screamed and knight, Michael, Tyler and I all ran leaving through the schools fire door causing the alarm to go off and the sprinklers to start.

"Were going to be in so much trouble" Michael said with a sigh, we jumped into Tyler's car and sped off back to my house or my mothers old home.

Tyler's point of view
"Yeah but it was hella worth it" I said giving knight a high five, we drove back to Derek's moms house and went inside. "What are we going to do tomorrow?" Knight asked with a frown. "Ditch like the good boys we are" I said everyone agreed when knights phone rang and he smirked.

He put it on speaker and I got my phone out to record, you know just in case. "Hello?" Knight asks faking like he didn't know who it was "where the fuck are you you little waste of air and space?" His father yelled into the phone "oh so what happened was Peter Pan came to school and asked us if we wanted to go to neverland with him so I just had to agree" knight said.

Michael left the room and was dying of laughter in the kitchen while Derek sat on the couch trying to contain his laughter. "Get your house ass home" his father yelled into the phone " I can't just leave we don't have enough pixie dust for that,I'm loosing you I gotta go bye" knight said before hanging up.

Once the phone hung up we all started to laugh, "I can't believe you did that" Derek said "well I was getting tired of his abuse and crap" knight said in almost a whisper.

"He abuses you?" Michael asked,knight sighed and nodded, I got up and hugged him but quickly got off when Derek pushed me. "Jeez possessive much?" I questioned "yes very" he said kissing knights head.

Kats point of view
I was sitting with Jonathan, Jay, ruby, mike, and amber(Tyler's mom) in the principles office. "What seems to be the issue?" Mike asked in a monotone voice "well I've separated your boys all in school yet they didn't listen not only that but they caused the fire alarm to go off and it ruined some of our books that we don't have money to afford" the principle said then he set a picture of knight, Derek, Tyler, and Michael on the desk.

"Oh my he's gotten into trouble again what a shame" amber said as if it's happened before yet she had a playful smirk on her lips. "So what should we do?" Ruby asked she was biting her lip and almost looked as dead as knight did when he came into school.

"I'm not sure but we have to do something" the principle said taking off his glasses and rubbing his head. "What if when they come tomorrow we separate them completely like lunches, and classes" I said, the principle smiled. "That's perfect that way they have not way in contact with each other" he said.

We talked more before everyone started to leave and go home.

Mikes point of view
"Fuck" I said as I got in the car with amber, "what are we going to do those boys are our best workers" amber said pulling me to her by the collar. "I'll figure out something let's just hope they can stick together I'll do anything to keep my son working and happy" I said patting her she nodded and smirked kissed my cheek as I drove us to there place.