Chapter 31

Knights point of view
I woke up to the feeling of being watched, I sat up an looked around the room. Derek was laying next to me in bed he was wearing his sweatpants and no shirt. I got out of bed quietly and walked over to the window, I looked outside and saw a figure standing under a tree I gasped an looked away.

When I looked back the figure was gone, "you alright?" I heard Derek ask I jumped a bit. "I-I saw someone outside by the tree" I said getting back in bed with him, he pulled me into his lap and kissed my head. "It's alright I'm right here for you" Derek said soothingly into my ear, I gave a sigh of relief an leaned into his chest soon drifting off to sleep.

An hour later my phone went off, I opened my eyes to the bright light looming around the room. I grabbed my phone from of the desk next to the bed and opened it.

Unknown- good morning love you should be getting ready for school

I felt sick and wanted to throw up.

Me- f*ck off you creep I don't even know you

I quickly typed before turning my phone off and throwing it to the floor. Derek woke up and looked over to me, "what happened?" He asked "that guy is texting me now" I said my sick feeling starting to rise. "Hey we can stay home today if that makes you feel better" Derek said rubbing my arm. I nodded as he held me close to his chest, "I'll tell the others" Derek said getting up, he left the room and came back five minutes later. 

"I told them and they went back to sleep" he explained I nodded as he got in bed an laid next to me. "Were gonna be okay" Derek said caressing my cheek I smiled and leaned into the touch. He leaned down and kissed me I kissed back loving the warm feeling his lips gave mine.

Mr Mysterious point of view
I was beyond pissed when I noticed knight wasn't at school. I walked to my locker and grabbed my backpack and things, I walked out of the back doors and to my car. I got in an drove back to my house, I walked in an saw my assistant sitting on the couch going over things on his computer and looking over some papers.

"S-sir what are you doing h-here so early?" He asked, I smirked "he wasn't at school today and I'll be damned if I'm gonna go for nothing" I said throwing my backpack at him, he flinched lightly and I felt a bit bad for scaring him. "I'm sorry" I said he nodded and went back to work I sighed and started up the steps.

I walked upstairs and paced my room, "who could I get rid of next" I said as I looked at the pictures. I crossed out knight and his mother, I needed them alive. I looked down at the one man I knew we both hated, jay. I walked back downstairs and tapped my accomplice on the shoulder "yes sir what's wrong?" He asked "I need your help to kill" I whispered in his ear, he shivered lightly and nodded.

Tyler's point of view
I sat downstairs when a knock came at the door  I opened it and there stood a boy he had curly ginger hair, light green eyes, and black framed glasses he was wearing a dark red flannel and brown jeans. "Who are you?" I asked confused I was way taller then the boy who looked around fifteen. "I'm Henry Jonathan told me to come here" he said I smirked and let him in, he came in cautiously an sat on the couch.

"Where your parents don't you think your a bit young?" I asked coming up behind him close enough that I was pressed against him. He shivered an turned "I-I don't know where they are they told me I would be fine on my own" he said his voice shaking, as I pinned him against the wall. "So they just left you?" I whispered into his ear, his breathed hitched "y-yes they took everything I'm suppose to be moving in with my grandma and papa this week" he said his voice shaky I lightly but down on his ear.

"Give me what you got" I said my voice cold he gave me his wallet, I looked through it and saw no credit card or anything. "They took what I had and sold the house I'm leaving. If this is about that company your mom works for you can have them but leave me out of it" he said his voice a bit more dominate. I glared at him causing him to whimper and move back against the wall. "Here now leave" I said he nodded, but stopped at the door "if you see Jonathan tell him his parents are looking for him and I mean really looking for him" the kid said before leaving.

"You got that" I said looking up the stairs to the three standing there, "yeah I'll call my father about it later and tell him" Derek said, I nodded and looked at Jonathan, he had a look of fear in his eyes. "Were gonna be alright okay" I said to him he smiled at me and nodded as we all went back upstairs to our rooms.

Mr Mysterious point of view
We drove the car to knights house and parked outside, "sir are you sure this is what you want?" My assistant asked I smirked an nodded. We got out the car an I went around back while he went to the front, I climbed the side of the house and into knights room I smiled at some of the pictures on the walls and one of the posters he had.

I walked downstairs and saw my accomplice taking to jay he was completely distracted. I took the wire from inside my watch and walked over to jay. "This is for the pain you put us through" I whispered jay seemed shocked as I wrapped the wire around his neck.