Chapter 40

Knights point of view
The guy looked at me an smiled, "why?" I asked he chuckled softly "why do you think your here love?" He asked. I shook my head and looked away, "aww don't be that way love" he said grabbing my chin and pulling him towards me.

"I don't even know who you are" I whispered he looked away before taking off his mask and hoodies. He had dirty blonde hair that was dyed to be brown, and dark green eyes. "T-Thomas?" I said he smirked and gave a slight nod "surprise" he said sarcasm laced in his voice. "I don't understand why are you doing this?" I questioned he scoffed and looked away "that's for you to figure out" he said standing up and leaving the room.

Dj point of view
I saw Thomas leave the house and quickly went upstairs to check on knight. I had brought him something to eat since I knew he hasn't eaten for sometime. I opened the door and walked in, knight looked up at me an I gave a small smile.

"So your the man that's been helping him?" Knight questioned I nodded and have a small sigh. "Yes yes I have" I said placing the food in front of him, he looked at it before grabbing the food and eating (you can say what he eats) I gave him a small smile before I left.

I walked downstairs when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I asked picking it up "its me...I need your to do something for me" Thomas said "what would that be sir?" I asked. "Come get me" he said and I almost laughed "of course sir I'll be there soon" I said hanging up. I quickly made sure knights door was locked then quickly left the house and this wasn't our house in town it was another bought house out of town near the forest.

Thomas point of view
I stood by knights old house when I felt someone bump into me. I looked back and saw Derek, "oh I'm sorry" he said "oh no it's alright" I said my body lightly started to shake, I wasn't scared but I did start to panic slightly.

"Are you alright?" Derek asked " yeah sorry I'm just not use to talking to people I'm waiting for my d-dad to pick me up" I said referring to dj who really wasn't my father. "Oh well I'm just here looking for someone" he said "really who?" I asked being "oblivious" when in reality I knew who he was talking about.

"His name is knight he was my boyfriend" Derek said and I felt my eye twitch at the word "boyfriend". "I'm so sorry but maybe you'll find him" I said "no he won't knights mine" the voice in the back my head spoke. "Thanks I'm really trying" he said, I heard a car horn honk and looked back to see Dj. "I have to go" I said Derek nodded as I quickly got into the car.

Derek gave a small wave as I left and I waved back. "You alright?" Dj asked I looked at him and gave a quick nod as we kept driving.

Derek's point of view
After I left knights old house with no evidence on where he could be I got home and went straight into my room. It had only been two days and I was freaking out, I didn't know who took him and didn't know how to find him.

There was a knock on the door when Tyler walked in, he had been the most help to me for the past days. "You alright?" He asked I gave a small sigh and nodded "yeah I'm just worried" I said sitting up "I also talked to a nice boy earlier" I added. "What he look like?" Tyler asked curiously "dirty blonde hair dyed brown and dark green eyes" I said Tyler nodded and then smirked.

I punched his shoulder and he chuckled "dude no" I said causing him to start laughing. "Anyway you should come eat I know you didn't yesterday" he said standing up and walking to the door. I stood and started up after him, we walked downstairs where my father, Amber, and Ruby. They were trying to figure out where knight would have gone and how far if he got taken.

My father looked over at me and gave a small smile, he walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Will find him" he said I nodded and smiled continuing into the kitchen with Tyler dragging me along.

Thomas point of view
I walked into the house with Dj following close behind, I walked upstairs to knights room to check on him. I opened the door and saw knight fast asleep on his bed cuddled to a pillow which use to be one of mine.

I slowly got into the bed behind him and pulled him to my chest, he groaned slightly and turned around cuddling closer to me. I smiled as it reminded me of when we were younger, " will I ever go home?" Knight questioned his voice quiet. "Possibly but I don't know if I should let you go but I can promise you I would never hurt you" I said knight looked up at me and I looked down at him.

I leaned down and kissed him he kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck I sat up and pulled him into my lap. I slowly started biting his neck leaving small marks, he moaned softly as I pinned him to the bed. I smirked lightly as I examined his body he still had marks on his body from Derek that I planned on covering up.

Knights point of view
I knew it was wrong but I was scared of what he'd do and couldn't help myself, he slowly rubbed my thigh as he bit down on my neck where I knew Derek left marks. "T-Thomas" I moaned feeling his hand slowly move upwards and under my shirt. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked and I shook my head "no keep going" I said, he smirked and pinned me to the bed.

"Whore" I thought as he slowly removed our clothes.