Chapter 22

Mikes point of view
I sat in the principles office with the same people as last time. "These boys are getting out of hand and I'm going to have to expel them" the principle said putting his glasses down, "okay is that it?" Amber asked impatiently. "Um yes for now is there a reason you two are in a rush" he asked looking at Amber.

She smirked, "I have more important things to be doing then sitting around with you people your not helping any of them just hurting them and it's all your fault" Amber said pointing at Jonathan and Kat. She stood up and grabbed me as we left through the doors.

Ambers point of view
I was fed up with how the principle was acting, I mean you cant really just separate kids like that because you feel like there not safe...right? "You alright?" Mike asked as he walked behind me I sighed "nope I need a drink" I said thinking of my bottle of wine I left at home.

"Well lets check on the boys then we can go have that drink...at my place" mike said grabbing my hand and spinning me. I giggled and hit his chest as we both ran out to the car. He drove us to their house and we both went inside.

I looked at knight and gasped, "what happened?" I asked going over and holding him in my arms. " his father beat him" Derek said, he was drinking a cup of coffee "why don't you tell someone?" I asked looking at knight, the cup in his hands trembled he quickly put it down. "I have but his friends believe him more then they believe me. As a kid I had some mental problems making me hallucinate and hear voices,which I still do, but because of that his friends never believed me. He tells them I hurt myself by falling and that I'm clumsy" knight said "I'll smack him for you when I see him" I said causing knight to giggle.

"We came to check on you boys and also you have all been expelled" mike said they all just laughed. "We can do math well, all know how to write, so will be fine without school" Michael said and everyone agreed. "Well we'll be back later on tonight" I said grabbing mikes hand we waved them goodbye before leaving.

Knights point of view
Once they left my phone started to ring, I looked at the others and Derek grabbed it. He pressed answer and put it on speaker, "why the hell aren't you home?!?!" His father yelled into the phone "because he doesn't have to be" Derek yelled into the phone before hanging up and throwing it onto the couch. "What do we do?" I asked them, everyone looked at each other then at me.

"Don't worry about him if he comes back I'll tell my father" Derek said, I nodded then went upstairs to our room him following closely behind.

Ruby's point of view
I was trying to calm down jay after he got off the phone with knight, he was fuming and ready to kill. "What do we do?" I asked desperately, the only thing I could think of were knights words in the back of my head and his suicide. I saw the new scars on his arms and he blamed us and I knew damn well that it was our fault.

"Well I have to go" I told jay, I grabbed my purse and keys and left out to my car. I got in and typed in the address to the house knight was staying in since jay gave me the address to it last time. I started towards there house.

When I got there I was completely terrified, I know he's my son but he hates me and my guts so I don't think I had a chance of even talking to him. I knocked on the door hoping someone would answer, the door opened and I saw Michael he looked taken back but shook his head and tried closing the door. "Please I just wanna talk to knight I promise I won't do anything just...please" I pleaded

"Fine" he said opening the door fully, I walked inside and he gave me the directions to there room. I walked upstairs and to the room, I went into the room and gasped. "What are you doing here?" Knight said his eye held no emotion, "I'm so sorry" I whispered.

"You sure about that?" He asked I pulled up my shirt partly to show the bruise on my stomach, "your not the only person he's taking his anger out on" I whispered. He stood up "he did this to you?" Knight asked as anger clouded his voice.

Knights point of view
She nodded and I hugged her, "in sorry" I said to her she hugged me back and I felt warm tears start to stain my shirt. "I didn't mean to separate you from your friends. I was only listening to your father I didn't want us to get hurt" she said, I sighed and kissed her head "it's okay mom everything's going to be fine.

"Will keep you as safe as we can" Derek said rubbing my moms back, he took out his phone and called his father telling him on the situation as I comforted my mom. We all went downstairs and I explained everything to Tyler and Michael who felt just as bad.

"Where is she?" Amber screamed as she came into her house my mother raised her hand and amber went over and hugged her. "It's gonna be okay hunny it's gonna be okay" Amber said stroking her hair, we all looked at mike "what? She got drunk" he said pointing at her. "Back to the main problem / problems. What are we going to do about one his father and two those guys at school since they keep calling?" Derek asked and it was true.

Jonathan and Kat called us daily just to see what we were up to and if we wanted to hang out ignoring the fact that they separated us. "Well I have to think on it, we have proof of the abuse but the rest is unknown" mike said.