Chapter 6

Knights point of view
When my father left the room another text popped up on my phone it was from you know who.

Unknown- how could you lie you know we're dating

Me- no we are not I don't even know you

Unknown- how about you come to the park. I won't show my face or voice but you'll see me

Me- what? why would I do that you might just kidnap me or some crap

Unknown- maybe...unless you don't come

I glared at the screen but texted him back "fine" I got off my bed and grabbed my hoodie, it was November and was starting to get cold outside. I went downstairs and started to put my shoes on when my mother and father both came in the living room. "Where are you heading so late?" My mother asked "just to meet a friend at the park" I said, my father smirked "you mean that boyfriend of yours" he said.

I growled "he's not my boyfriend" I said quickly before leaving the house and slamming the door right after me. When I got to the park I saw a guy wearing all black with a scarf wrapped around his face and giant goggles,he kinda reminded me of ticci toby since his outfit kinda matched his. I couldn't see his skin, I went over to him and waved he quickly stood up and came over to me.

"Hello kitten I see you still have the necklace...good" he said I nodded and looked down at his hand, he was wearing gloves. I quickly grabbed his hand and examined it, he seemed a bit taken back but didn't do anything to stop me. "What's wrong love?" He asked "nothing my friend has these gloves" I said putting his hand down, "oh that's nice he slowly removed the scarf and bent down to my level.

I was going to ask what he was doing before I felt his warm lips on mine, I tried to push him away but he pushed me against the tree pining my arms above my head. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and start to roam, I tried pulling apart from him but he put his knee between both my legs. He started to move his leg and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth as we kissed, he pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting us, he smirked.

"I hope you enjoyed it see you at school" he said kissing my cheek then leaving me there flustered and hot. I snapped out of my trance and started home since it was now dark, I quickly got inside and saw both my parents. They looked at me with worry and confusion

"What happened?" My father asked with the same smirk on his face, I just shook my head and headed upstairs to my room laying on my bed. I looked down and saw I was hard I sighed before reaching down and starting to stroke it.

              The next day

Kats point of view
We were all sitting at lunch and knight was very quiet to quiet for my likings, "is everything okay knight?" I asked, he quickly looked up and a blush spread across his face before he nodded. I gasped, "who was he or she and where are they?" I asked "n-nobody and it's none of your business" he said quickly.

"So are you guys dating or something?" Jonathan asked moving closer to knight and poking him in the cheek. "No I don't even know his name" knight said with a sigh "you guys had sex yet?" Derek asked knights face became a deep dark red and he quickly looked away "n-no we haven't" he said, he started to shake from being uncomfortable and we all laughed.

After school we all hung at the park and did our homework at one of the benches slash picnic tables they had around. We all worked on our math homework then moved onto science after that knight worked a bit on reading, I worked on history, and the other two went and played on the park. As we all finished, we decided to go to my house, when we got there my mom quickly handed me my baby sister and left since she worked late tonight.

My little sister was 5 she had strawberry blonde hair which I planned on dying when I got older and her eyes were the same ruby blue like mine but were a lot lighter. She jumped down from my arms and ran over to knight, he had baby sat her once when I was studying for a test and my mom was at work.

"Hi" she said in a small voice "hello sweet heart" knight said nuzzling her head she giggled and jumped down running off "probably to her room" I thought as I dragged the others to the kitchen. "What should we eat?" I asked everyone "how about we order a pizza" Jonathan suggested everyone agreed and I ordered.

Once it got here I called down my little sister and we all ate in the living room, the tv wasn't on though. Just as I was about to say something Derek's phone started to ring, he picked it up and said "hello", his face contorted into confusion then understand-ment. "I gotta go you guys but Ill see you tomorrow" he said quickly grabbing his things and heading out the door, I shrugged it off.

Jonathan's point of view
And hour or so later knight and I headed home he dropped me off before leaving and going home. When I entered the house I smelt the heavy scent of alcohol and smoke, I saw my father in the living room. When he looked up he smiled and got up hugging me and quickly dragging me upstairs.

"Where is she?" I quickly asked "she's out back and is leaving in a couple hours so will have the house to ourselves" my father said hugging me I nodded and he closed my door and left me in my room to think, she would always go out to different bars and clubs to drink then go home with other men. Of course my father found out and they were getting divorced but until then he let her stay in the house.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes determined to get to sleep.

Unknowns point of view
Once knight was under his covers I climbed into his window and sat on his bed I knew he felt my presence since he quickly sat up and looked at me. I climbed on top of him and kissed him, "goodnight my love" I whispered he put his head back down on the pillow and soon started to fall asleep, once he was asleep I quickly left his house and room and went to mine.