~XVI~ - Heaven and Hell

~XVI~ – Heaven and Hell

Alastair, Ruby, I, and the other demon find ourselves back in the barn, where Anna, Castiel, Sam, Dean, and Uriel seem to be in the middle of a discussion.

"Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head," Alastair threatens my brethren. Sam and Dean take note of Ruby and I. How long were we gone?

"How dare you come into this room...you pussing sore?" Uriel growls.

"Name-calling. That hurt my feelings...You sanctimonious, fanatical prick."

"Turn around and walk away now," Castiel orders.

"Sure. Just give us the girl. We'll make sure she gets punished good and proper."

"You know who we are and what we will do. I won't say it again. Leave now...or we lay you to waste."

"Considering I've got one of yours here, think I'll take my chances."

Ruby and I seem forgotten about as Alastair and the other demon begin to fight Uriel and Castiel. I find myself standing protectively in front of her, watching in distaste as Alastair uses my weapon against my brothers. Castiel tries to exorcise Alastair but fails. Meanwhile, Uriel successfully exorcises his opponent.

I run for Alastair when he begins to try and exorcise Castiel from his vessel. I tackle him at the waist, sending him off his feet and to the ground. I wrestle for my weapon desperately, which only gets me a punch to the face and thrown to the ground by Alastair. As I scramble, Dean goes behind Alastair and whacks him with a crowbar.

"Dean, Dean, Dean," the demon purrs. "I am so disappointed. You had such promise." I'm forgotten about, as he now focuses on the Winchesters. Holding my side, I get to my feet. My vision is a bit blurred.

I hear Uriel scream "No!" and I see why. Anna has snatched her Grace; it's bottled up in a vial on a necklace. She smashes the pendant, and the wispy Grace flows out.

"Shut your eyes," she commands. "Shut your eyes! Shut your eyes!"

I duck, covering my eyes. When the light disappears, Alastair has vanished, leaving behind Ruby's knife and my blade. I retrieve both weapons. Anna has also disappeared as well. Uriel, I, Castiel, Dean, Sam, and Ruby all remain.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Dean snaps to my brothers. "Go get Anna. Unless, of course, you're scared."

"This isn't over," says Uriel.

"Oh, it looks over to me, junkless."

Uriel gives me a severe, lasting look before him and Castiel leave.

"You okay?" I hear Sam ask Ruby.

"Not so much."

"What took you so long to get here?" asks Dean.

"Sorry I'm late with the demon delivery. I was only being tortured."

"I got to hand it to you, Sammy. Bringing them all together all at once—angels and demons. It was a damn good plan."

"Yeah, well, when you got Godzilla and Mothra on your ass, best to get out of their way and let them fight."

"Yeah, now you're just bragging."