2

"Seyoon! Stop running away from me!" Jimin chased after his son. I had just gotten to the house, but Seyoon had decided to run away from his dad this morning. "I'm so sorry. He isn't usually his hyper in the mornings. I think he's just excited."

The boy ran through the living room, giggling and smiling. "You can't get me!" He was a little smaller than most four year olds I had been around. I guess that made sense considering Jimin's height.

Jimin chased after him looking less and less enthusiastic as the chase went on. The poor guy looked exhausted. "Can you stop for just one second? Don't you want to play with Yoongi?"

Seyoon tried to run past me to get through the kitchen. He wasn't quite fast enough so I grabbed him by the waist and picked him up. "Let go! Put me down!" He kicked and squirmed in my arms.

I knew he would just run away again if I let him go. I spun around and made sounds like a rocket. When he realized what I was doing he stopped screaming.

I put him down and he stood in front of me with a smile on his face. "Do it again!" I glanced over at Jimin who was now watching all of this go down with a shocked expression.

I smiled and picked up Seyoon. I spun around a few times, making rocket sounds while he laughed. "Alright... my arms are tired." I put him down and he sat on the floor.

Jimin stood next to me in pure amazement. "I'm impressed. He usually throws a fit on days like this." Seyoon just looked at me as if he wasn't sure if he should keep playing or not.

"Appa? Who is that?" He pointed at me and looked to his father.

"This is Yoongi. He's going to watch you whenever I have to go to work." Jimin sat down in front of the boy and held his small hands. "You guys can play together whenever you want. Does that sound good?"

Seyoon looked up at me as if he were considering his decision. "What about Jungkook hyung? Why can't he watch me anymore?"

Jungkook must've been the last sitter he had. Based on Seyoon's sad expression, I'm guessing he really liked him. Hopefully I would be a good enough replacement.

"We talked about this... Jungkook is moving back to Busan. That's where Appa is from, remember?" Jimin seemed sad about losing this person too.

"Can we go visit him?" I noticed Jimin tense up after hearing the question.

"No... I don't think we should see Jungkook anymore. That's why Yoongi is going to play with you." He fixed Seyoon's hair and helped him stand.

I was curious to know the story behind Jungkook, but he seemed like a sensitive subject for the time being. I decided I would ask once I got to know Jimin better.

"So... I've got the job?" I was going to make sure before the conversation moved on. I needed to pay rent by the end of this week or I would probably be evicted from my apartment.

Jimin stood up and smiled. "You've got that job! Honestly, I was starting to get desperate. I've been leaving Seyoon with my friend Seokjin, but he's getting married soon and doesn't really have as much time as he used to."

It wasn't too thrilling to know that Jimin was hiring me because I was his only option, but at this point I didn't have any other options either. This was happening whether we liked it or not.

"Thank you so much!" I bent down so I was at Seyoon's level. "I'm really excited to play with you." Seyoon smiled brightly before running to hug me. It shocked me at first, but I soon hugged the child back. Despite being so small, he had a warm embrace.

"You can start tomorrow. I'll pay you every Friday and, until you get the hang of things, I'll leave you a list of things to remember while you take care of Seyoon." Jimin sounded relieved to have found a sitter. You could tell how badly he wanted the best for his son. "I leave for work at 8am so if you could be here before then that would be great."

"Sure. I'm looking forward to it."