3

I arrived at the Park house at 7:30 in the morning the next day. I wasn't used to getting up so early so I was a little sluggish.

Jimin let me in, but went back to his bedroom soon after to continue getting ready for work. His outfit seemed too casual to be an office job. "You never told me what you do for a living. Where do you work?"

Jimin stuffed a water bottle and a change of clothes into his bag. "I'm a choreographer. I mostly work with trainees, but for the past month I've been working with a couple idol groups."

That made sense to me. He had a muscular body which he probably got due to dancing as often as he did. "That's really cool. I've never met a professional dancer before."

Jimin smiled and turned away. "I've never thought of myself as a professional before. It's funny to hear other people say it."

He continued packing his bag in silence for a while before I realized I hadn't seen or heard Seyoon this morning. "Is Seyoon still asleep?"

He laughed a little as he zipped his bag. "No. He's in his room pretending he can read."

I had to see this for myself. I left Jimin to finish getting ready for work as I headed down the hall in search for Seyoon's room. I stopped when I heard him softly reading nonsense to himself.

I pushed a door open and saw him sitting in the window looking at what looked like a brochure. "Hey kiddo. What are you doing?"

He looked up from his reading and smiled at me. "Yoongi hyung!" Immediately he dropped the brochure to run into my arms.

This kid was so hyper already.

"Seyoon! Come here please." Jimin called from his bedroom. The two of us followed his voice until we saw him putting on deodorant. When he finished he turned to Seyoon. "I need you to be good for Yoongi hyung, alright? If he tells me you'be been bad I won't be very happy when I get home. Can you do that for me?"

Seyoon just nodded.

"Good." Jimin bent down and hugged the boy tightly. "I'll be home later. I love you so much."

"I love you too Appa. Have fun at work." Seyoon kissed his dad's cheek before they let go of each other.

We followed Jimin into the kitchen where he had left the list for me. "Here's your list. If anything happens please call me right away. You have my number already." He grabbed his keys from the counter and started walking towards the door. He stopped before opening it. "Have fun!"

-

"Yoongi hyung! Wake up! Wake up!" Because I hadn't had coffee this morning at it was too early for my liking, I had fallen asleep on the couch soon after Jimin had left. Seyoon was watching cartoons so I didn't think a small nap would hurt.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the kid sitting in my lap with his arms crossed over his chest. If he had been older his anger might've been more convincing, but because he was so small, he only looked adorable to me.

"Its not nap time yet." He frowned at me. How dare I take a nap in front of him.

"I apologize. I was up late last night so I'm pretty tired today." I started to close my eyes again but he hit my chest to get my attention.

"No naps yet! How late were you up? What were you doing?" Seyoon looked interested to learn more about me. It was interesting to meet a child like him.

"I was telling my friend Hoseok about how I get to play with you now. We had some grownup drinks and talked until it was way past your bedtime." I didn't see a reason to tell him anything but the truth. Seyoon seemed like an intelligent kid and his dad was pretty laid back from what I could see.