32

Trigger warning!!  Mentions of suicide!!

The day had finally come for Namjoon's bachelor party. Jimin rented a limo to pick everyone up and stocked it full of alcohol and snacks.

Before we left the house Jimin and I scrambled around trying to look our best for our friend's big night.

"Yoongi... do I want to look slutty? Or should I go for more of a 'if you dance I'll definitely give you money' vibe?" He called to me from the closet.

"Don't give out too much." The party hadn't even started yet and I was already becoming the responsible one in the group.

I heard him sigh loudly. "I'm not. I just want you to tell me if by the end of the night you want to get fucked by your daddy or your sugar daddy."

It was hard not to laugh at that. "Let me see what you've got on now."

"Something like this?" He come out striking different poses

I just stared at him for a moment. Every day I still can't understand how I managed to snag a guy like that. His personality is so bright and loving, he's a wonderful father, and don't even get me started on his body.

Jimin waved a hand in front of my face. "Anyone in there?" I snapped out of my trance and smiled at him. "You've been staring for like five minutes." He spun around. "What do you think?"

I pulled him closer by the waist until he was pressed against me. "I'd make a couple changes and then it'll be perfect."

-

We finally arrived at Namjoon and Jin's house to pick up Namjoon. All the guests stayed inside the limo as Jimin and I head to the door to pick up the man of the hour.

Jimin knocked and Jin answered the door. "Hey party boys. He's putting on his shoes right now." He looked over our heads at the limo. "I can't wait to see what you do for my party."

"Don't worry we've got big plans." And by that I mean basically the same party a week later, but Jin doesn't need to know that yet.

Jin stepped outside and closed the door behind him. "Can you guys just watch out for him? He's really excited and I'm afraid he may drink too much."

Jimin laughed a little. "Well that's exactly what a bachelor party is for. We're all getting wasted tonight!"

Jin sighed then turned to me. "I'm trusting you with this." Just then Namjoon came out the door. "Hey babe. Do you have your wallet and keys?"

"Yep. I'm ready to get this party started!" He and Jimin both started cheering loudly and running toward the limo.

"No worries... I'm Mr. Responsible tonight." I waved goodbye to Jin and followed the two of the back.