20

"Alright... that's the last box." I taped up the last box from my apartment and looked around at everything.

Jimin came up behind me and hugged me. "Once everything is moved in it's going to be official... are you ready for that?"

I sighed. "You know, this was never my home. I moved in... stayed maybe a few weeks... maybe a month." I turned around to face him. "And then I found an advertisement while I was walking down the street and I gave the number a call and I got an interview." I flashed a small smile. "I met the love of my life... I got the opportunity to meet an incredible little boy... and I basically lived with them this entire time." I brushed through Jimin's hair with my fingers. "This was never my home... you're my home. Seyoon is my home."

Jimin wrapped his arms around me. "You know... we never had the chance to... you know... while you lived here."

I laughed at him. "Oh Jimin, you horny little man. Is that all you think about now that we're going to be living under the same roof?"

Before he could respond I kissed him. It was a long, loving kiss that could probably stop time itself. When I finally released him he glared at me. "Let's get something straight... I am not little and you are just as horny as I am. Your mouth can lie, but that thing poking my leg? It's not as good at lying."

He kissed my cheek and pushed past me to carry a box down to the car. "Stop acting so proud of yourself for that."

I picked up a box and got back to work. The sooner I was out of this place, the better. Every time I've come here since the whole thing with Hoseok a few weeks ago has just made me paranoid.

I haven't seen him since then, but I was afraid that he was so pissed off that he would keep coming back.

Jimin had been offering to help me move for a while, but it took a lot of convincing for me to even think about it before I finally caved. I couldn't stop thinking about what could happen if Hoseok showed up and saw Jimin.

I've thought about getting a restraining order just to be on the safe side, but I didn't want to throw salt in his wounds. Even if he wasn't my friend anymore, I still didn't want to see him hurt.

I carried a heavy box down the many flights of stairs... I may or may not have stopped and set it down a few times. By the time I was halfway down Jimin was already coming back up the stairs.

"That was fast. Wanna take mine?" I pushed the box in his direction.

He just rolled his eyes at me and grabbed the box. "So weak." He turned around and began making his way back down the stairs.

"Whatever... you dance for a living. That builds up your muscle." I turned back up the stairs to grab a lighter box this time.

-

When we got home and finally unloaded all of the boxes. Seyoon was staying the night at Namjoon's house again so we could have some time to get me moved and spend some alone time adjusting to the change. Although, it didn't really feel like a change considering I basically already lived there.

Speaking of Namjoon, he's getting married soon. Jimin keeps begging me to go on a double date with him and his fiancé for a few weeks, but then who would watch the kids?

I've met him a few times. He's a really nice guy and he cooks and I think he's rich. Jimin says he's a model... or maybe he said he looks like one.

I sat on the couch with Jimin laying half on me while we watched The Lion King. All we have are kids movies so our options are limited.

"I can't believe you didn't have any adult movies in your apartment." He tossed a piece of popcorn towards his mouth and missed very badly causing it to land in his hair.

I picked up the stray popcorn and put it on the table. "First of all, you're making a mess. Second... you could have used any other phrase besides 'adult movies'." He laughed and tossed a piece of popcorn up, aiming at my face. Things got quiet as we watched Timon and Pumbaa sing Hakuna Matata.

"Yoongi... you're never going to leave me right?" He didn't bother looking at me. He just stared straight ahead at the tv.

I was completely shocked by the question at first, but it made sense for him to ask. I hugged him closer to my body. "I'm never going anywhere. I promise... I'm never leaving."

He sighed. "Sorry. It's just... my best friend is getting married to the love of his life and we're sitting here watching The Lion King and I know I'm supposed to have Hakuna Matata, but I have worries. My wife left... then Jungkook left... and now I have you and I'm so happy because I feel like you're the one and I don't want to lose you."

He was shaking. I could tell he was struggling not to cry so I needed to speak up. "You think I'm the one?"

He quickly sat up and looked at me. "If that scares you I'm really really sorry. I just got kind of carried away I'm sorry."

"Woah... slow down. Jimin, I love you with all my heart... I feel like you're the one for me too." I smiled at him softly and held his hand.

He smiled back. "It's too early to get married right now... so as long as you're still around in... a year?"

"I'm always going to be around. You and Seyoon have been I'm my life for almost eight months... you're my family."

Jimin hugged me tightly for a moment before returning to his previous position of laying in my lap. "My favorite part is coming up."

A/N: this chapter isn't really my favorite but I promise it's leading up to something