30

A/N: as some of you may know, there was a little scare recently where this story completely disappeared from my profile for an entire night. Wattpad told me that it didn't exist anymore so I reached out to them and said that I don't know if I had been hacked, but I did not delete this. I've been working on this since July of 2017 and it is 100% my favorite thing that I have ever written and I'm so happy for the love that you guys give it. Thankfully it's back and I can continue writing and sharing the story with all of you!

As soon as we pulled into the driveway I put the car in park and undid my seatbelt. Without any words, Jimin clumsily jumped into the backseat with a look of excitement on his face.

I got out of the car and followed his lead to the back seat. "I read this amazing article about using doors... I think you should read it."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Are you going to bully me or are you going to help me take my pants off?"

"Why am I doing all the work?" I kicked off my shoes and took off my belt before helping Jimin do the same.

The more clothing I pulled off of him my heart was beating faster and faster. My fingers would casually brush against his skin as I undid his pants.

"Fuck, I'm so hard right now." Jimin bit at his lip.

I smiled. "Oh really? Fucking in the back of an SUV and being pushed against a car seat turns you on?"

He closed his eyes and laughed a little. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that. You're disgusting." Finally both of us were undressed enough to get something done.

Jimin grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me on top of him into a long awaited kiss. We were both breathing heavily and fighting for dominance.

I reached between us and started slowly stroking his dick. He quickly tried to break from the kiss to let out of moan, but I bit his lip making sure he wasn't going far. "Ughhh fuck... I'm gunna get you for that."

"Not this time." Jimin looked a little confused. "Turn around." The look of surprise on his face was adorable, but he did as I said.

I was so hard it hurt. I reached for Jimin's backpack and found a small bottle of lube. He kept one in there for emergencies like this since we don't get time away from Seyoon often.

I coated two fingers with the lube and set the bottle to the side. Since Jimin was normally in my position I knew I would have to be more gentle than he is with me.

I slowly inserted one finger into him. "H-holy shit." His muscles tensed, but I knew I had to get him through it. I began moving in and out gently, occasionally curling my finger to hit just the right spot to make the most sinful sounded I could imagine coming from Jimin.

"Want another one?"

He didn't waste any time responding. "Yes please! Ohhh god. Fuck... please." I did as he wanted and added a finger. He took in a sharp breath of air.

I lightly rubbed his back for comfort. "Don't worry it only gets better." I eased him into a nice rhythm before I began curling my fingers again and watched him melt beneath my touch.

"Stop fucking around... ahhh... shit... I'm ready for it." He was practically shaking.

If he said he was ready then that was enough for me. Had I waited any longer I probably would've cum in the seat.

Once I was in position I began to carefully push in. "If I'm hurting you let me know." I could feel Jimin's body tense, but he fought through the discomfort.

"Yoongi... please. Fuck me. I can't take it." He then pushed back forcing more of my length inside of him. Jimin gasped for air. "Holy shit."

"Are you alright?" He nodded his head. "Do you want to keep going?" He gave me another nod.

With his permission I began thrusting softly. I had gotten so used to being the bottom in our relationship that I almost forgot how good it felt to be inside him.

Jimin's pained groans soon turned into pleasure filled panting. I took that as a sign that he was ready for more.

I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him towards me as I pushed in the remainder of my length. Jimin moaned loudly.

The sweet sound of his voice filled the small space of the car while I quickened my pace. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I did as he said and slammed into him. "Fuck... Jimin." I could feel my climax approaching, but I didn't want to stop until I made him cum.

I reached around and wrapped my hand around his dick, jerking him of to the rhythm I had set with my hips. "I-I'm getting close."

"Me too." I couldn't help myself. I came inside him before Jimin could finish. The sensation of it all made me realize why Jimin is always trying to jump my bones. Sex with him always felt like the first time. "Sorry about that... I tried to last longer."

I grabbed some loose napkins from Jimin's backpack and pulled out, cleaning both of us as I did so. "It's alright baby. You can still help me though." He turned to face me and leaned back.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I leaned forward and kissed him softly trailed from his lips to his stomach. Within the next minute I had taken his dick inside my mouth and began tracing around it with my tongue.

Soft moans began emitting from Jimin once again. I started bobbing my head, taking in more and more each time until I was deepthroating him completely.

Jimin's hand found it's way into my hair and he pulled lightly. "Faster."

I immediately did as he said. I was always such a bitch for him. If Jimin told me to do anything in bed I can grantee you that I was following every order.

Once I had picked up the pace it wasn't long before Jimin came in my mouth. I swallowed the load and took a month to catch my breath.

Jimin closed his eyes for a moment. "Shall we go inside now?"

A/N: I would like to say a quick thank you to inane_jo helping me out while this story disappeared for a short period of time. I really appreciate it and hope everyone continues to love and support this story in the future!