15

I carry Seyoon into Jimin's dance studio and casually hide behind a group of spectating dancers. Jimin was at the front of the room facing a mirror counting to the beat of the music loudly so that everyone could hear.

I watched in awe as his body moved so fluidly to the rhythm while watching his students follow along.

Seyoon leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You're staring at Appa."

I quickly snapped out of it to defend myself. "No I wasn't! I was just watching everyone dance." I rolled my eyes and set him down.

Seyoon continued to hold my hand and wait patiently. I guessed it wasn't his first time visiting here. Maybe Jungkook has brought him here enough for him to learn not to interrupt the lessons.

"That was great everyone! Sooyin and Taemin, you'll be taking lead after a short break! Get some water everyone!" Jimin looked around the room at the exhausted men and women. Some were young enough to still be in school, others looked old enough to be parents as well.

Seyoon tugged on my shirt to get my attention. "Can I go see Appa now?" I wasn't sure if now was the time, but Seyoon seemed to know the rules so I gave him a soft nod.

The boy quickly let go of my hand and pushed past the dancers we had hid behind. Jimin was walking toward his bottle of water without any idea of what was barreling towards him at such a surprising rate of speed for a four year old.

"APPA!!!" Seyoon smashed into Jimin's legs, almost knocking himself to the ground. Jimin jumps in surprise followed by scooping up Seyoon in his arms.

"Seyoon! What are you doing here?" He looked up to see me slowly emerge from the crowd with a shy look upon my face. "Yoongi!!"

I smiled and approached the pair. "We we're having a rough morning so I wanted to cheer him up. Do you really let him pick out his own clothes?"

Jimin laughed and gave Seyoon a quick glare. "He tries to trick everyone into things like that. One of these days he'll grow out of it... I hope." He looked up at me. "I'm surprised you were able to get him dressed. How did you do it?"

I experienced a small flashback to standing out in the cold with Seyoon. "I uhhh... I have my ways."

Jimin put down Seyoon and pointed him in the direction of his office before whispering into his ear. Seyoon soon ran off in that direction. "The magic word for privacy: candy."

Jimin stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my neck. "J-Jimin... what are you doing?" I had never been publicly in a relationship with a man before. The whole touchy-feely thing was such a new concept to me that I almost wanted to turn and run out the door.

"What? Everyone here knows I'm out of the closet." He looked so confused.

"Yeah, but they don't know I am. You can't just do that when I'm not ready yet." I looked around the room and caught a few people staring at us.

Jimin lowered his arms. "Oh... right. I'm really sorry Yoongi." He looked disappointed that I stopped him, but I just wasn't ready yet. Not in public.

-

Later that night

"So when will you be ready?" Jimin crawled into bed next to me. His freshly washed hair was still damp and his skin was glowing. "You're not ashamed of me are you?"

"What? No! Jimin, why would you even think that?" I shot him an offended look.

"Calm down. I was just afraid that could've been what it was." He rolled on top of me and planted a small, sweet kiss on my lips. His warm body felt good against mine. I was always so cold so we were a good balance. "So when will you be ready?"

I let out a small sigh. "You have to understand that I'm not completely public with my sexuality yet. I know it's not convenient, but I've really only told a few close friends." I traced my hand along his hip bone. His skin was silky and soft. "I haven't even told my family."

Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "I haven't told mine either."

Suddenly a small wave of relief rushed through my body. For some reason it made me feel better knowing he was still closeted around his family.

It was like we had this secret love that we were keeping from everyone around us. It was just ours and it was special that way.

"I'm glad you're staying the night. It makes every day start off so much better when I get to wake up next to you." He lightly brushed his lips against mine and closed his eyes, just hovering above me as if he were daring me to close the gap.

"I'm glad too." Slowly my lips connected with his is the most wonderful, most perfect kiss of my entire life. It wasn't a heat of the moment kiss or a kiss filled with lust.

This kiss was soft and sweet. There was an undoubtedly tremendous amount of love behind this kiss.

His tongue gently swept across my lower lip, asking for an invitation to enter my mouth and deepen the kiss. I smiled and accepted.

I knew it wouldn't go further and this. Usually Jimin is exhausted after a full day of work and would, at the most, leave hickies all over my chest. Only the chest because we didn't want Seyoon to question why I had bruises all over me.

It was more professional that way, at least as professional as hickies could be.

"I promise I'll have a day off soon. I want to spend a whole day with you and Seyoon." Jimin sucked on my lip gently.

I let out a soft chuckle. "You just want in my pants." I ran my hands down his sides until they rest on his butt and gave it a light squeeze.

He smiled at me and his cheeks turned bright red. "That's not true! I miss my son! I miss... I miss being with my boyfriend."

We had never referred to each other as boyfriends before. It was like, until now, there had always been an unofficial romantic relationship between us that no one was labeling as anything.

"I miss being with my boyfriend too."