10

"Appa!!" Seyoon gram from down the hall, brushed past Namjoon, and latched onto Jimin's leg. The boy was so happy to see him.

Jimin picked up Seyoon and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. I had never known a man to love his child as much as Jimin did... not even my own father. "Did you have fun with Jiho?"

Seyoon looked down to see his friend run up and hug Jimin's leg the same way he had before. "Uncle Chim! Put Seyoon down!" The boy pulled on Jimin's leg as if that would help his friend escape his father.

I could see the resemblance in Namjoon and his son, Jiho. I was beginning to be extremely impressed in the genetics of both Jimin and Namjoon's families.

"Sorry Jiho. It's time for Seyoon to go home now, but maybe we can let him stay for a whole weekend when you don't have school the next day." Before we got there Jimin had told me that Jiho was a couple years older than Seyoon. He had started kindergarten recently and Namjoon just wanted him to been well rested before sending him off during the week.

I thought about what I would be doing when Seyoon finally got old enough for school. I would still work for Jimin, but I would probably see Seyoon a lot less. I would most likely just pick him up and watch him for a few hours before Jimin would come home.

It made me a little sad. One day Seyoon wouldn't even need a sitter. Then what would I do?

"Namjoon, this is Min Yoongi. He's Seyoon's babysitter." I smiled politely and shook Namjoon's hand.

"How long have you known Jimin?" He seemed a little suspicious of me... probably because of what happened with Seyoon's last sitter. I didn't blame him for being cautious.

"I moved to Seoul from Daegu two months ago. I was looking for work and found a flyer posted on the street. It said to call the number if I met all the requirements and had a flexible work schedule so I gave it a ring and here I am."

Namjoon looked over at Jimin to see if that was right. Jimin gave him a slight nod of approval. This felt a little unnecessary to me, but if it made Jimin and Namjoon feel more comfortable I was willing to go along with whatever they wanted. "Do you have any friends or family in Seoul?"

I thought for a moment. I wasn't sure of my relationship with Hoseok. Were we still friends? Did he still have feelings for me? Would we ever be as close as we used to be?

Questions like these swirled around my head and for just a moment I forgot I was supposed to answer Namjoon's question. I just felt a slow sadness creep into my body. "I know a few people here, but my family is still in Daegu. It was hard to leave them behind... I miss them a lot."

I glanced at Jimin. His expression had changed from excited and proud to a soft and lugubrious. He probably felt sorry that I had been work so much and didn't have time to visit my family.

"How long do you plan on staying with Jimin and Seyoon?" I remembered that Seyoon's last babysitter, Jungkook, had left them really suddenly.

"For as long as they will have me."

A/N: alright I know I've been gone for way too long and I'm really really sorry... I haven't had much time for writing lately and I'm going to try to be a little more active again. Please forgive me!