13

"It's only a matter of time until you are a part of our lives forever."

I felt a rush of blood flood into my cheeks. Was he asking me out? What the hell was he saying? "Jimin... I'm really interested in the relationship we've started, but I think it's a little soon to be jumping to such... extremes." I grabbed both his hands and made sure he was looking me in the eyes. "Jiminie, I don't ever want to hurt you or Seyoon and I plan to be around for as long as possible... but we had one night together. I still don't know how things are between us."

Jimin frowned at me and got up only to sit directly in my lap. "We had one incredible, unforgettable night. I know I sound completely crazy right now, but I care about you. I see how you are with Seyoon and everything just feels right with you. When you're around I feel like everything is going to be alright." He looked like he was on the verge of tears. I felt bad that this was how we were finally acknowledging that we wanted a deeper relationship.

I sighed and pulled him close against my chest. "I'm sorry Jiminie. I've just... I've never done anything like this before. It's still new to me." I rubbed his back softly to reassure him that it would be alright.

"It's alright." He sniffled a little and wiped away the few tears that had shed from his eyes. "I just get excited... I really want this."

I smiled and gave him a squeeze. "I do too."

I had been interested in Jimin for a while now. It wasn't love at first sight because I know that looks can sometimes be deceiving, but that wasn't the case here. Jimin's good heart is genuine.

"Are you going to explain anything to Seyoon?" Sure, he's a little kid, but he's getting older and will want to know why his appa will be hugging on his babysitter so much.

Jimin shook his head. "I don't want him to know yet. I'll explain it one day, but not now." I could feel his body tense a little. Was he scared that his son would see him the way society does?

I kissed the top of his head. "Don't worry Jiminie... I've got you."

A/N: Short chapter but I have to go to physical therapy and I actually kinda dig this ending??? Idk. Tell me what you think