19

Hours after the fort was built and we all at dinner together, Seyoon tired himself out while playing dinosaurs and watching movies.

"He's so cute when he sleeps." I took the plastic dinosaur out of his hand and put a blanket over him. "He looks more and more like you every day."

Jimin smiled and pulled the back of my shirt to get me to lay down next to him on the "bed" that we made for ourselves. I pretended he pulled too hard and fell backwards on him. "Ow! Seriously?"

"Shhhh... you'll wake up Seyoon." I laughed and rolled over next to him rather than laying on him.

He laughed with me and playfully hit me. "You're unbelievable." We stayed there in silence for a while. During the last few hours it was like everything with Hoseok never even happened. Things felt normal and happy again. "Hey, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

I hate when people say things like that. If you have something to say then just say it. Don't give me a heart attack. "Go for it."

"Alright... um. Things have been going really well... amazingly well actually." He took hold of my hand. "Seyoon loves you and I love you... so I think that him and I would both agree that having you around more often would be in his words: "super fun". Basically what I'm asking is...uh." He sat up and and looked at me with eyes full of hope. "Do you want to move in with us?"

I couldn't help smiling. This man truly was the love of my life. I sat up and pulled him into my lap. "Absolutely. I would love to."

I gently kissed him. The kiss could've gone further if Seyoon wasn't asleep less than two feet away from where we sat.

Jimin pulled away. "Do you wanna take this to the bedroom?" He looked at my lips then slowly up to my eyes. "Our bedroom?"

I could've jumped his bones right then and there. However, I just wanted to enjoy being in my house with the people I loved. "No... I want to be with you and Seyoon... in our fort."

Jimin smiled. "Look at you... Min Yoongi." I looked at him questioning what he meant. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "You're already Min Yoongi: family man."

I tried not to smile. "Don't say it like that... it's like you're introducing a cheesy superhero."

He gave me a peck on the lips. "You're my superhero." He looked over at Seyoon sleeping peacefully. "There's no way I would ever be able to handle him on my own. He deserves a real family... one that will stick around. He's a good kid and he needs someone to look up to and be here with him." He look back at me and brushed my hair away from my eyes. "You're his superhero too. He adores you... almost as much as I do."

-

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but ya know... 3 chapters in one day is kind of an accomplishment for me and I've really felt like writing all day today and so I did and I feel good about it so here you go my beautiful readers. I present to you CHAPTERS!!! *crowd cheers*