31

A/N: I'm too scared to go to sleep right now since I saw my ex today and I'm afraid I'll have a nightmare about him so I'm writing instead

-
Once we were clothed again, Jimin and I made our way into the house. The sitter was on the couch watching a movie with only the light of the kitchen and tv illuminating he room.

She noticed us enter and immediately stood up. "Welcome back! He's fast asleep in his room." She smiled sweetly and looked back in the direction of Seyoon's bedroom. "You have such a wonderful boy."

Jimin beamed. "Thank you! He's our entire world." He pulled out his wallet and counting out some cash. "Thank so much for coming on such short notice. I'm sorry we made you stay so late."

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from smiling. This poor girl had no idea what just went down in our car outside.

"Honestly, it's not problem at all. If you ever need a sitter again feel free to call me any time." She grabbed her jacket and the money Jimin had counted for her.

We said our goodbyes and watched her make a quick exit. I couldn't stop my smile anymore. "Do you think she knew?"

Jimin laughed. "Is it wrong that I hope she did?" I just smiled at him and we both made our way to Seyoon's room to give him a quick kiss on the head before we went to sleep.

-

The next day Jimin and I spent most of our time pulling together all the last minute plans for the parties. We decided to hold Namjoon's party this week and Jin's next week. That would give all of the guests plenty of time to recover from whatever happens at one and still be able to attend the other if they're invited to both.

Jimin ran into the kitchen where I was calmly sipping on a cup of coffee. He did a quick sweep of the room to make sure Seyoon's little ears weren't nearby before asking what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Hey... so do you think they want penis straws and stuff like that? I think it would be fun, but I know their doing that abstinence thing so I don't wanna push it." He took the cup from my hands and took a sip.

I couldn't help smiling a little. "I think there will be plenty of penises there without us bringing straws and candy and whatever else people make that's dick shaped." I took the cup back. "I can make you a cup if you want."

He sat down at the bar and sighed. "I probably need it. Namjoon's party is in three days! I just want everything to be perfect... I know Namjoon better than probably anybody other than Jin and I fully believe this will be his only marriage. So I want to make his only bachelor party a night to remember."

I kissed his forehead. "Stop worrying. It's going to be perfect."

A/N: sorry this is such a short chapter I promise the next few will make up for it! Also I hope you guys are doing well during this pandemic. I wish you, your friends, and your families healthy and happy days while we all sit in our house.