23

Jimin's POV

A few weeks had passed since Yoongi's scare at the park. We were both on edge for a while after that, but things seemed normal enough.

I went into the studio and noticed turned on some music so I could start my stretches before my students came in. I usually stretch with them, but lately I've pretty sore from... well... you know.

I started usually start off pretty slow with some leg stretches, then move on the my arms, and by the time I finish stretching my back doing some sit ups my students begin filing in.

"Good morning!" They all set their things down and join me sitting on the floor until it's time to start.

"Jimin... you look tired. Are you alright?" A girl who has been taking my classes for a few years now spoke up as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

I smiled. "Don't worry, Sooyin. My son has just been goin crazy since Yoongi moved in. He's been really happy having him around all the time so he wants to stay up late and play past his bedtime."

She smiled. "Yoongi moved in with you?"

I remembered what Yoongi said about outing him to everyone. Sure, it's been a while since he said that and he's being more open about it now. But I still felt bad about talking about our personal life to other people without knowing he's comfortable with it.

"Are you guys going to get married anytime soon?" She was a sweet girl. We had gotten to know each other fairly well over the years so asking these types of questions weren't out of line.

"I don't know... right now we're just enjoying life together. It's been amazing having him around so much." I ran my fingers through my hair and looked up at the door. One of my newest students walked in and set his bag down with everyone else's things. "Good morning Taehyung."

The boy smiled at me sweetly and joined our group on the floor. "Good morning."

I took notice of a few dark marks on his neck that seemed to trail down under his shirt. It wasn't surprising to see something like that on someone like him. He was a really attractive man. It must be easy for him to find a date.

-

After hours of hard work the session was finally over. "Good work today everyone! I'm seeing a lot of improvement in all of you." I wiped sweat from my face with the bottom of my shirt.

"Jimin!" Sooyin walked over towards me. The look on her face concerned me.

"Is everything alright?"

She glance behind her at the group slowly gathering their things and leaving the studio. "Yeah... everything is fine. I just wanted to let say that I'm really happy that everything is working out for you right now."

Clearly that wasn't what she wanted to talk about. I looked past her and caught sight of a familiar face that made my heart drop down to my stomach.

"Jimin... can we step into your office and talk for a minute. I may not be here next week... my sister is getting married in Busan and I'm in the wedding party. Maybe we can schedule another lesson?" She knew he was here. She's seen him a million times and knew what he did to me. This was her way of distracting me.

I couldn't focus on what she was saying. I had to say something to him.

I crossed the room to where he was standing. "Jungkook... what are you doing here?" I could feel myself shaking. I wanted to scream at him for leaving us, I wanted to cry because he came back, I wanted to hit him for not only breaking my heart but Seyoon's.

Jungkook looked at me with a slight surprise. "Hey... long time no see, right?" He flashed a tense smile.

Was this some kind of cruel joke? "Are you serious right now? What the fuck are you doing here? You have some nerve to even step foot in here after what you did."

He let out a deep sigh. "Jimin, I know you're mad. I didn't come here to piss you off or try to get back with you. My boyfriend is one of your students... I'm picking him up. That's all." He glanced over my shoulder.

I followed his gaze and met eyes with Taehyung who was standing nervously in the corner. He was obviously very uncomfortable with all of this.

"So you're just here to show me the guy you ran away with? The guy you cheated on me with?" I was getting really upset. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing how much I cared about him by crying and making a scene.

"No. I'm just picking him up. He knows this is the best dance studio in Seoul and he just wants to learn from the best. I didn't come here to rub anything in your face. I'm not an asshole." The look in his eyes told me that he genuinely believed that about himself.

I laughed a little. "Not an asshole? Abandoning me and my son for your little side piece doesn't make you an asshole? Then do me a favor Jungkook, and tell me. What does make you an asshole? Because I'm really interested in what your answer is."

Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder. "Jimin please-"

I pushed his hand off. "Don't fucking touch me." I had never felt anger like this before. I wanted to scream at them and tell them what they did to me. "Just... get out. Taehyung you can still come to classes. But Jungkook... I never want to see your face around here ever again or so help me I will beat the shit out of you. I hope you rot in hell." I pushed past them and left the studio.

Once I got in my car I texted one of my coworkers to lock up after she left. I needed to go home.