8

As the night went on Jimin got a call from his friend, Namjoon. Apparently the kids were having such a great time that they wanted to have a sleepover rather than just a play date.

"I don't mind. As long as he gets robbed at a decent hour and doesn't cause you too much trouble I don't have a problem with him staying the night. Thank you so much Joon! Tell Seyoon I said goodnight." Jimin hung up the phone and store it back into his pocket. "My house is Seyoon-free tonight. If you want to stay at my place you're more than welcome."

Was this real? My extremely attractive employer was inviting me to stay with him for the night. I could already feel my heart skip a beat.

"You don't even have to sleep on the couch. I know it's pretty lumpy so it isn't that comfortable to sleep on for long periods of time... so maybe if you're alright with it you might want to share my bed?" Jimin shyly asked the question as we paid for the food.

I couldn't tell if he was just being nice or genuinely trying to get me in bed with him. Either way I was grateful. "Sounds good. I haven't stayed anywhere other than my apartment since I moved to Seoul... it will be nice to change it up a bit."

While walking out to my car I held Jimin's hand. It just felt natural to be with him. I felt like I finally belonged somewhere.

-

A short trip later we pulled into the driveway of Jimin's house. I stopped the car, but before getting out I wanted to tell Jimin how much he meant to me. Everything he has done for me has made my life so much easier since leaving my family behind.

"Jimin... I want to thank you." He stopped with his hand on the door handle, about to get out of the car. "When I first came to Seoul I had high hopes of getting into music production. Music has been my passion since I was a kid, but before I can afford to get all the equipment I have to get financially stable on. You've been paying me so generously and it's been a big help for me and my family because now that I have you I don't feel like I'm failing anymore. It really means a lot to me that I get to spend time with you and Seyoon." I felt warm tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of him. I wanted to stay professional and strong like I had been this entire time.

"You really mean that?" I turned my head to see Jimin staring at me with the same amount of emotion in his eyes as when he looks at his child.

I nodded softly. I didn't trust myself to open my mouth without letting out a sob.

Jimin smiled and motioned for me to come closer. I leaned over the console in between us and he pulled me into a loving hug. "I honestly don't know what I would've done without you Min Yoongi."

Soon after I followed him inside and to his bedroom. He began taking off any accessories he was wearing and then moving on to his socks. "Umm... I just remembered I don't have any pajamas." I usually slept naked so I never bothered to buy any.

"You can sleep in your underwear if you want. I don't mind." Jimin flashed a quick smile before pulling his shirt over his head. His toned muscles looked spectacular in the low lighting put out by the lamp next to his bed.

I nervously tried to remove my shirt too, but forgot that it was a button up and ended up getting a little stuck.

Jimin laughed for a little bit before coming to my rescue. "You don't wear shirts like this very often do you?" He giggled as he pulled it back down and started unbuttoning my shirt for me.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and decided to let him do it himself. Thoughts of him fumbling to undress me while trying to keep him lips pressed against mine raced through my mind. I could feel my dick growing harder in my pants, but I was so caught up in my fantasy that I forgot Jimin wasn't my boyfriend for a moment.

I deep sigh left my lungs and caught his attention. "Is something wrong?"

Fuck. "No! I'm alright. Just tired." I wanted him so badly. I hated making up excuses.

"I'm almost done." His fingers worked their way down each button. The further down he got the more his fingertips brushed against my skin. It felt heavenly. I couldn't remember the last time I had been touched at all by someone.

I bit my lip to keep myself from making noise. "Yoongi?" I kept my eyes closed. "Are you sure you're alright?" He felt closer to me that time. The heat radiating off his body was so comforting. I felt something brush against my thigh. "There isn't anything I can help you with?"

I opened my eyes a little and saw how close he was to me. Surely he knew what I was thinking by now. My breathing was heavy and my dick was so hard it was impossible not to notice it bulging out of my pants.

His hand worked on loosening my belt and I brought mine to rest on his hips. Finally, I could tell that we were on the same page. He dropped my belt onto the floor and slowly pulled my jeans down my legs for me to step out of.

He leaned forward and spoke into my ear. "Are you too tired to have a little fun first?" His teeth grazed against my ear.

I couldn't help myself anymore. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" He moved his lips down to my neck and licked lightly.

"Tell me what you want to do."