9

I woke up the next morning completely alone in Jimin's bed. My joints still ached of exhaustion from the night before.

I slowly rolled out of bed and stuffers into the bathroom wearing nothing but a shirt that was much too big for me. It took me a moment to realize that it was one of Jimin's fashionably oversized T-shirts.

I looked in the mirror at my pale skin and messy hair. There were no visible marks above the collar of the shirt, but if I took my shirt off then you could clearly see scratches all over my back. Originally I had planned to take things slow and see what happened, but I couldn't stop myself once he started begging for more.

As I stood there recounting everything that happened last night, Jimin stood in the doorway behind me with a bright look in his eyes. "I could spend hours just looking at you." I nearly jumped out of my skin as I turned around to face his voice.

He looked absolutely stunning. Well, he's always stunning, but even more so than normal on this particular morning.

His dark hair looked as though he had only run his fingers through it rather than use a brush. He wore dark grey boxers and black socks. His chest and stomach were littered with red and purple bruises and bite marks of various shapes and sizes. Some would fade in just a few days, but others would probably be around for at least a week.

He grit his teeth a little as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "It's been a long one since I've been this sore." I gently placed my hands on his hips and gave his lips a light peck.

"You can't blame that on me. You kept asking for more." He smiled and pulled away slightly so he could admire my work in the mirror.

He carefully observed each and every mark I left on his body. I watched as he gently touched each one as if letting it know that it's presence is appreciated. "I know... it was worth it." He turned back to me and gave me a loving smile. "I had a great time with you... not just because of the sex. Honestly, I've been meaning to ask you out for quite some time now."

The thought of him wanting to go out with me made me really happy. "What took you so long?"

I could see his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "At first I wasn't sure if you were gay or straight so I just waited until you mentioned dating anyone."

It was a reasonable answer, but I felt like I could press him for a little more than that. "I knew the thank you dinner was just an excuse. Why didn't you just say you wanted a date?"

He shrugged and rested his head on my shoulder. "I was scared you would reject me. A lot of men that I've met aren't happy with the fact that I'm also attracted to women... they think I'm just going to leave them for anyone I see walking down the street. No matter what I'm just a cheater in their eyes."

His voice was so sad. I could tell that he was trying not to cry so I wrapped my arms around him for security. "Jimin, I trust you." Maybe pushing was too much for him right now. I could tell he was still broken from his last relationship.

He let out a shaky sigh and let himself relax against my chest. "I just don't think I could take losing anything else. I'm trying to stay strong for Seyoon, but it's just so hard." His voice was so soft and innocent. It was hard to believe this was the same man I had slept with the night before.

I cupped his face with my hands and raised his head so he would look at me directly. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you and Seyoon no matter what... I love being here and seeing the two of you so happy. I would never dream of ruining that for you."

A/N: I'm sorry it's been so long since over updated. I have been busy with some medical issues with my legs lately and it's been kind of time consuming trying to get everything under control. I'm currently in a wheelchair because my doctor wants me to stay off my injured knee  that is bothering me the most, but I should be out of it in a few weeks though. I'll try to start updating sooner because a few of you guys have told me that you love this story and want to get more of it as soon as possible so here ya go... I hope you like it.