5

Jimin was in his room change into more comfortable, cleaner clothes while I was helping Seyoon to bed. Once finished I joined Jimin in his room.

We sat on the bed together. I was so nervous for what he wanted to discuss.

"I need to thank you again. Seyoon really seems to like you so you must've done a good job today." He quickly smiled at me then looked away.

"I really just let him be the boss. I only had to say no to giving him the iPad like you told me. Other than that we had a great time together." As we talked I started to relax.

"I'm glad to hear that." He looked like there was more he wanted to say.

I had questions of my own. Now seemed like a good opportunity to see what I could learn about Jimin. "Seyoon talks about Jungkook a lot. He was the last sitter, right?"

He hesitated for a moment. Maybe this was a bad idea. "Kind of. He used to watch Seyoon, but I never paid him for it. We had... a relationship for a while." Jimin suddenly become very interested in his hands.

"You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to. I won't push you to talk about it." Jimin nodded quietly. "Do you mind if I ask what happened to Seyoon's mother?"

Jimin was a single father. He had never talked about being with a woman, but his son had to have come from somewhere. Considering how much they looked alike it was unlikely that Seyoon was adopted.

"I figured you might ask that." He sighed deeply before continuing. "You can probably infer from all of this that I'm bisexual." I mentally congratulated myself for figuring that out. "I was with her for three years before she got pregnant with Seyoon. When we found out we made plans to get married, so naturally I bought her this house to start our family in."

His voice wavered while he spoke. If I had known how emotional the story made him I wouldn't have asked. I didn't want to see him sad.

"We lived here together until the baby was born, but we didn't want get married until things were calmer at home. While we were together I chose not to tell her I was bisexual because it would make her even more paranoid that I could be cheating on her. For the record I never did cheat on her... or anybody for that matter."

I couldn't imagine how hard that would've been on him. He probably felt that she would accuse him of it whenever he was with a friend or something.

"One day I decided she needed to know. We had a six month old son, we were getting married soon, and I couldn't hide that part of myself from her anymore." He stayed quiet for a moment and cleared his throat. "She got so mad that I hadn't told her. She said that she couldn't believe she had been with someone like me for so long."

I carefully reached for his hand. I thought he might need some support as he explained everything. "She was mad that you didn't tell her or was it because you're bisexual?"

"Both. She said I was a sad excuse for a human being and she didn't want anything to do with me because of that." He slightly tightened his hold on my hand.

"What about Seyoon?"

He wiped his eyes with his free hand. "She didn't care about him anymore. She hated the idea of having a child with me... so she packed her things and left us." Jimin leaned his head onto my shoulder. He was exhausted both physically and emotionally after today.

"She sounds like a bitch. I'm sorry it ended that way." It made me angry to think that someone could ever treat Jimin like that, but it made it even worse to abandon your child because of your homophobic views towards its father.

"She was... but I got such an amazing son out of all of it." I let go of Jimin's hand so I could wrap my arm around him. He usually seemed to have everything together. Now he just seemed so defeated. "At least I don't have to worry about her ever trying to take him from me."

He was thankful of that fact. "Are you ever going to tell him what happened? One day he might wonder why other kids gave a mom and dad.

"I've thought of that a lot lately. Seyoon is at the age where he starts questioning everything so I'm afraid he might ask that soon." Jimin snuggled closer to me so he wasn't sitting at such an awkward angle. "I'll tell him everything when he's older. Until then I'm just trying my best to raise him on my own... with a little help of course."

He looked up at me and smiled. Knowing all of this made his thanks feel much more heartfelt. "Have you tried dating again other than Jungkook?"

I hated myself for asking so many questions while he was already upset. "It hasn't been very long since we ended things, but I want to give Seyoon the family he deserves. I'm just waiting for the right person to come around."

I rubbed his side lightly to try to comfort him. "Everything is going to be fine. I'm willing to come over whenever you need me. You don't have to worry about a thing while I'm around."

Babysitter Wantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें