26

The three of us arrived at Namjoon's house soon after my conversation with Jimin ended. Jimin and Seyoon sang songs together the entire car ride there. Their beautiful harmonization was enough to melt my heart.

We approached the front door and let ourselves in like Namjoon had said.

Immediately, Seyoon took off to Jiho's room. "Jiho! I'm here! Jiho!" The shouts of the two children. Filled the previously quiet house.

I looked to my right to be greeted by Jin. "Hey guys! Thank you so much for coming to help out. We're kind of behind schedule right now." Jimin and I followed behind him to the dining room where a very exhausting looking Namjoon was slouching over planning materials. "Neither one of us has slept in almost two days."

Jin kissed Namjoon on the forehead causing him to smile softly. "It's hard to plan the best day of our lives when we have to work so much... it's just a lot." He rubbed his temple.

Jimin took a seat next to him and looked over what was in front of him. "You've got a venue, a caterer, flower, a cake... what are you stressing about? Most of the work is done."

Jin and I joined them at the table. "The wedding is less than a month away and we don't have suits, plans for bachelor parties, or music for the reception."

Jimin permed up a little bit. "I may have a solution to at least one of your problems." Behind him, Seyoon and Jiho ran through the singing room dressed as monsters and screaming at the top of their lungs out of joy. As soon as they left and ran back to the other side of the house he continued. "Yoongi can be in charge of the music!"

I looked at him in shock. "What?"

"Hear me out. You've talked about wanting to get into music with production, but think of this as a step in that direction. I know it's not producing, but you could DJ! That'd be experience and you said earlier that you wanted to help our friends." He crossed his arms and smiled proudly.

Namjoon's face lit up. "Yes! Oh my god that's perfect! Yoongi, please. We'll... we'll pay you... and Jin knows a lot of very important people I'm sure he could pull some strings and get someone in the music industry to meet with you if you want." Namjoon looked at Jin for conformation.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Just because I model for big companies doesn't mean I can promise anything, but I can try."

They all turned to look at me, waiting for my response. My eyes fell on Jimin who was softly nodding as encouragement to say yes. "I'll give it a shot. I want to help however I can I just... I've never done anything like this before. It's a lot of pressure."

Jin reached over and grabbed my hand. "You don't have to worry. Namjoon and I will send you all of our favorite songs and you and Jimin can add your suggestions. It'll be a team effort." He smiled at me then looked lovingly at Namjoon. "Everything will workout just fine."

-

A few hours passed and we had solved a few other issues. Jimin was going to handle the plans for Namjoon's bachelor party since he's his best man and I was going to take care of Jin's. Of course they would be held on different days so that one of them is home to take care of the kids and Jimin and I are able to attend both parties.

We decided to take a break from the wedding planning and relax on the couch with a glass of red whine in our hands.

Jimin took a big sip from his glass and snuggled into my side. "So... are we thinking of having any... dancers... at these bachelor parties?" Jimin needed to be subtle due to the four year olds running throughout the house.

Namjoon choked so hard he nearly had wine come out of his nose. "You're joking right?"

Jimin laughed. "Oh c'mon Joon! Don't be so stuck up about it. It's like a bachelor party tradition." He looked at me for backup.

"He's got a point. Every bachelor party I've been to has always had... dancers. Even if I've only been to two." I took a sip from my glass. "It'll be fun."

Jimin sat up and looked at me. "Oh really? How many lap dances have you gotten?" He had a very familiar teasing look in his eyes. "Have you slipped a few dollar bills in a guy's g-string?"

Jin put his glass down on the coffee table next to a box of crayon and various sheets of paper that Jiho had drawn on. "Alright, you two better not start anything over here. This is a house of abstinence until the wedding." He points at the two of us. "That goes for anyone who walks through our door."

Both Jimin and I stared at them in disbelief. I cleared my throat. "Seriously?" I smiled and waited for one of them to tell me it was a joke, but I got no such reply. "No wonder you two are so wound up! You've got blue balls."

Jimin burst out laughing. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... it's not funny. That's really admirable that you guys are doing that." Jimin leaned in to whisper in my ear. "The blue balls thing was pretty funny though."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I'm glad that our promise to make our special day even more special is so entertaining for you."

Jin kissed Namjoon on the cheek. "We just think that it's one more thing to look forward to on the honeymoon. It will be our first time in a long time as well as our first time as a married couple."

Jiho and Seyoon quietly wandered into the living room. "Appa?" Jimin and I both turned our attention to the boys at the sound of Seyoon's voice. "Can I spend the night with Jiho?"

What did I say? I know this kid. I knew he would ask.

We both turn back to Namjoon and Jin waiting to see if they're alright with it. "If he wants to stay that's alright with us. He's always welcome here."

Jimin faves Seyoon. "It's fine with me. You have to listen to the adults, go to bed on time, and stay out of trouble. Understand?" Seyoon's face lit up as he ran away giggling happily with Jiho.

I stood up slowly, careful not to spill either of mine or Jimin's glasses. "I'll go grab his bag out of the car." The group laughed at the thought of me packing ahead of time for just such occasion.

"Hurry back." Jimin winked at me as I left the room.