21

A/N: I'm sorry I've been gone for so long things have been kind of wild... I broke up with my long term boyfriend, one of my best friends also went trough a break up but then the guy proposed to her so that was insane so she was living with me temporarily, I got my first tattoo, and I have a huge crush on a guy who barely knows I exist so life is interesting to say the least. But I'm back and I can't promise consistent updates. It's hard keeping up with college and a job and my social life.

-

It's been about three weeks since moving in with Jimin and Seyoon. At first it took some time to adjust to having all of my things here because I'm so used to living out of a suitcase, but I've adapted to a routine.

For the first time in, well, technically it would be my first time ever going on a double date.

Jimin had and Namjoon had been planning on this for a while and found a sitter for the kids for the night while all of us go out to a fancy restaurant for dinner this evening.

"Babe! I need your help!" Jimin hurried into the living room and stood in front of the tv, blocking my view of it. He stared at me for a moment. "You look incredible."

Jimin had taken me shopping recently and insisted that I wear some of my new clothes out tonight.

"You picked all of it out." I stood up and approached him. "I just wanted to look good for you tonight." I kissed his forehead. "What do you need my help with?"

Jimin smiled and held up two different blazers. "Which one do you like better?"

"You literally dressed me and now you're asking me for fashion advice? I hope you realize I'm the last gay man you should be asking this question." It felt weird to say things like that out loud. Jimin had been trying to get me to embrace my sexuality a little more. That was his was of hinting that he thinks I should come out to a few more people, not necessarily my parents, but a few people.

I wasn't sure at first, but after thinking it over I thought it would be good to let people know why I'm living with Jimin and his son. "Live-in-nanny" didn't sound very convincing the longer I thought about it.

Jimin rolled his eyes at me. "We're meeting Namjoon's fiancé for the first time! I want to make a good impression!" He held them up again.

"That one." I pointed to a plain black blazer. He stared at me. "What? It's simple and classic. If you didn't want my opinion then why did you ask for it?"

He looked at the blazer again. "I did want your opinion. I'm going to wear it."

Before I could argue he turned and left to continue getting ready.

-

An hour passed and I still hadn't seen Jimin come out of our room. I decided to go check on him. I stood up and made my way towards the room, as I was getting closer I could hear Jimin was on the phone with someone.

"No. I'm not letting you see him. You abandoned us." I heard him rustling through drawers in the bathroom. He sounded really upset. "You don't have that right anymore!"

I decided to enter the room and try to comfort him. I'm sure he would do the same for me. I gave him a look of concern and tried to reach out to him.

"Do me a favor and never try to contact us again." He immediately hung up after that and pocketed his phone. "Yoongi... I'm sorry you had to hear that." He wiped tears from his eyes and I noticed that he was shaking really badly.

I quickly pulled him into a hug. "It's alright. Do you want to tell me what happened?" I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

He continued to hold on to me tightly. "It was Seyoon's mother... I never thought I would hear from her again. She wants to see him." He was having trouble calming down. "She wants to meet him... and I'm scared she'll try to take him from me."