29

A/N: quick life update because I've been gone so long... I'm going to be moving again within the next few months! I currently live with my best friend and another roommate but in June my best friend and I are going to get an apartment with my boyfriend! It's a big step to actually live with a boyfriend for the first time and I'm really excited for it. By the time that happens we'll have been together for a little over a year and we've been talking about our future together for a long time so I have a very very good feeling that everything will work out. On an unrelated note I'm so fucking excited to play Animal Crossing New Horizons!
-

A week had passed since we last went to Namjoon and Jin's. Jimin and I decided that we should probably take a look at the club in mind for the party so we left Seyoon in the care of a temporary sitter so that our dear friends would be very surprised.

When we walked into the building the music and dim lighting was enough to give me vividly uncomfortable flashbacks of the past bachelor parties I had attended. Still, I pushed through it to make Jimin and my friends happy. This wasn't about me.

There was a surprising number of men in the club

There was a surprising number of men in the club. I had always been so scared to be myself in this city, but after seeing this crowd it made me think that maybe I've been looking at everything with too much intensity.

I followed Jimin around as we took in the environment. The place smelled of fruity alcohol drinks and sweat. There were barely dressed men dancing on poles all around the room while a few more waited tables.

Jimin sat at an empty table and I followed his lead. "I'm so excited! I've never been to one of these before!" He smiled and gazed up at the small stage in front of our table. "Did you bring any bills?"

I shot him a look. "We're supposed to be here to find out if this is where we want to have the party... not participate."

"Oh come on Yoongi! One lap dance?" He clasped his hands together and pouted.

"I may need more convincing."

Jimin moved closer to me so he could whisper into my ear. "What about if I give you a lap dance?"

I laughed. "Here? Where everyone can see it?"

"Don't act like it's weird! Everyone in this building is horny... plus it's a little exciting to tease you in public." He kissed my cheek softly. "You know you want to."

He could see the unsure look on my face. It was out of my comfort zone by a mile, but Jimin was one to push my boundaries.

He gently traced a finger over my collar bones. "Just close your eyes and image it for a second." I did as he said and closed my eyes. "Imagine me grinding up against you right here... right now. Everyone is watching and thinking, "Damn I would give anything to get in the middle of that." You could touch me wherever you want because I don't work here so who gives a shit."

I had to admit that just hearing him talk about it was making me hard. I opened my eyes again and saw a grin creep onto his face. "Let's book a party date and then I'm taking you home."

Jimin laughed softly. "I see you're not much of an exhibitionist." He kissed me gently and pulled me out of my seat.

"I see that you are." I laced my fingers with his as we walked back towards the entrance of the club until we found someone who could book a section of the club for us for the party.

-

Once we got back in the car Jimin thought it would be great to continue teasing me the entire ride home.

At first it was as innocent as him resting his hand on my thigh, but I soon felt his fingers tracing patterns higher and higher up my leg through my jeans.

I glanced over at him and noticed a slight pout. "What's wrong baby?"

His fingers trailed to my inner thigh causing my heart to beat a little faster. "I just wish I could've shown you a good time whole we were there... I know you hate strip clubs so I wanted to change that today."

I couldn't help but smile a little. "If you're lucky I'm pretty sure you can still sway my opinion by the end of today."

He perked up a bit. His hand was now palming my crotch. "I tend to get pretty lucky with you so I'm not worried."

My grip tightened on the wheel as I felt myself growing harder. I had never done anything in a car before, especially while driving.

When I stopped at a light Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned over to suck on my neck. His warm breath made my mind start racing over what I wanted to do to him once this car was parked.

"You should really put your seatbelt back on. It's really d-dangerous." I bit my lip for the little hint in my voice that told him I was going to give in to temptation soon.

We were nearing our house at this point. "What are you going to do if I don't?"