Insecure

It's hard being LaMelo's girlfriend I'm not gonna lie. I get flooded with hate on all of my social medias. Whenever he posts a picture of me on his Instagram or when I post on my account, all I get is hate. I usually don't let any of it get to me, but lately it's been getting really bad. I get comments like "why did he choose you?",  "he could have done waaaaay better lmao", and "dang she's so freaking ugly like bro, please upgrade to a better chick." I've never talked to him about it because I don't want to seem like a baby or anything. I honestly don't know what he see's in me. I don't play sports and I'm not a model. I'm just plain and simple. I like to sing and I kinda have a good voice but he doesn't know that I sing. No one really does. I keep it to myself. It's like my escape from the world and all the hate. Of course I want to be with LaMelo and I know he wants to be with me, but girls are always all over him and they give me dirty looks like I did something wrong. All I do is support my boyfriend and make sure everything is good with him.

•later on•

LaMelo is taking me out to dinner and he said to dress nice, so I looked and found a nice mint simple dress in my closet that I haven't worn in a long time.

As I was fixing my hair, my phone lit up

As I was fixing my hair, my phone lit up. "I'm 5 minutes away baby girl." As I read the text, I yelped a little because I haven't even picked out shoes and my hair is not done yet. I ran to the bathroom and tried to work my magic. I just put it in a messy bun and surprisingly it looks pretty good at the moment. I looked in my closet and found a pair of sandals. *ding* "I'm here love." I looked at my phone, turned it off and put it in my little purse. I looked in the mirror one last time and completely wished I didn't pick this outfit. "Oh my gosh I look terrible!" You said in disbelief. You took out your phone and texted LaMelo. "The door is open if you wanna come in. I'll be done in 5 minutes!" A few seconds later, I heard the door open and close. I also heard my fridge open and I laughed to myself. "That man is always hungry." I did the best that I could with my appearance since I didn't want to make my baby wait any longer. "I'm coming down!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. You are just waiting for him to puke whatever he was eating in the kitchen. "Here we go" you whispered. As you made yourself present, he looked at you and his eyes went wide. He couldn't believe the beautiful sight that was in front of him. "Wow" he said. "I know, I know. I look awful. UGH! I can't believe I even showed myself to you like this. I'll go change." You said with a frown on your face. "What? Babe what are you talking about?! I think you look AMAZING!" He said as he walked to grab your hands. "No I don't. I really don't. Please just let me go change." He looked at you confused. "Why are you acting like this? Did someone hurt you? Who did it?! I'll kill them." "No Melo! Um it's nothing." "No no no I know it's something. Tell me. What's on your mind?" He said as he led you guys to the sofa. He sat down first, and then set you on his lap. "Well. Um. I just look at all the comments that peo-" "Wait, you are basing your appearance on what people comment about you? Babe, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. No one compares to you. And I mean no one. You need to tell me when someone or something is bothering you and I will take care of it ok? I love you so much y/n. Never forget that. No matter what happens to us. Ok?" He said as he kissed my forehead. "Ok baby. I love you too." You said as you hugged him. "Now let's go eat" he said as he smiled at you and grabbed your hand to lead you out the door.

(I decided to post a second one for you guys. I might post another one either today or tomorrow since I'm going on a trip. Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoy! 💗)