Shower scare

You were in your bathroom getting ready to take a shower after your long day at work. People assume that since you work at Starbucks, it's pretty smooth sailing and easy, but those people would be wrong. You are constantly having huge crowds of people, some with attitudes, and some that need to get to work, so they rush you. You are basically running sprints in that place.

You turned the water on, took off your clothes, and got into the warm shower. As you were washing your hair, you heard a loud noise that you think came from your room. "Hello?" You said while peeking out of the shower curtain. Since you didn't hear anything for a second, you resumed washing your hair. As you were putting your head under the water, you heard the doorknob jiggle, and your heart dropped a little. "Y/n?" You heard your boyfriend LaMelo say. "Oh thank goodness." You said with a loud, breathy tone. "You scared me LaMelo. What was that big sound I heard in my room earlier?" You said while peeking out of the curtain once again. "I lost my balance and fell into your dresser." He said while sitting on your sink and laughing a little. "Oh wow." You said while laughing a little as well. "Hey, can I get in with you?" He said with a smirk. "Um, no." You said while shaking your head. "Why not?" He said with while frowning and kicking the wall a little. "Because I don't want you to see me unclothed yet. Just give me time alright?" You said while giggling at his frowning face. "Alright fine. Can I stay in here though?" "Sure." You said while continuing to get clean. "But once I'm ready to get out, you have to wait in my room." "Fine, whatever." You laughed at his sudden attitude change.

(Hey guys! I'm not sure why this type of story came to mind, but it did. I hope you guys enjoy it though! Thanks for reading! Sorry for any mistakes! ☔️)